Starry Night

Ryan and Cassidy were going to enjoy a night in. Cassidy was just making some pasta for their dinner.

R: I love nights in with Cassie. Just the two of us, forgetting the world exists.

C: We're just trying to treasure these moments before Zoe comes. Then we'll be making new memories with her.

R: I'm looking forward to that.

C: Me too. 

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you want to see me naked."she says, mincing the garlic.

"I do want to see you naked. I like seeing you naked---its the number one image that's burned in my mind."

"Ugh, you're such a pervert."

"I'm your pervert."he says, wiggling his eyebrows at her."Forever!"

Cassidy just rolls her eyes at him.

"Besides, this little look is not helping keep my caveman urges at bay."he tells her, getting up to set their plates.

"I thought old men were supposed to lose their sex drive

"I thought old men were supposed to lose their sex drive."

"Hey, I'm not that old."

"You're two years away from forty."she tells him."In my books that old."

"Oh, the hurt. The pain. This is why I'm going to be Zoe's favourite."

"I don't think so."she tells him, mixing the pasta in with the sauce."I'll be the favourite parent."

"Based on what?"

"I can cook, I'm younger than you-therefore I have more energy and I'm just a fun person."

Ryan narrows his eyes at his wife. He says nothing as he continues putting the glasses and forks down before leaving to get the wine.

"I can do fun stuff too."he tells her.

"I'm sure you can baby."she replies, putting the plates down."Let's eat."