Fizbo

Cassidy sat with her arm around Alex with Lily asleep in her car seat. Trying to keep her niece calm while they wait for news.

A FEW DAYS EARLIER—

"I thought you guys were going to your parents this year?"Cassidy asks, putting her coat on.

"So did I, but they decided to head to Aruba. Drew's going to Amelia's family in Pennsylvania."

Ryan was still laying bed since he had taken a few weeks off. Cassidy turns and frowns at him, both hating that she has to work and enjoying the sight of her fiancé in bed.

"Okay, I need to go before I decide to ditch work."

"Nobody's saying you can't. I bet Mitchell's working from home too."

Cassidy sighs, looking at the bed before looking at her watch. She shakes her head.

"No, today's meeting is too important to reschedule. But I'll try to get home early."

"Not too early. I need enough time to get my mistress out of the house before you get here."he jokes, getting up and putting his robe on.

"Well, that depends on how fast my side piece can get me off before I need to come home."she replies, holding his hand as they walk down the stairs.

 "Have a good day. I love you and be safe."he says, opening the door to the garage.

"I love you and try to not get under Ms. Delilah's skin today."

"You're so weird

"You're so weird."she says, opening the car door.

"You love me for it!"

As Cassidy drove to work, she had a bit of a carpool karaoke. While turning into the parking lot, she see Mike waiting for her. She had to laugh at this-he really was the best assistant ever and she was dreading the day that he was leaving.