Chapter Twenty-Seven: Seal It With A Kiss.

Y/N POV
-
I woke up with a bit of a headache and then I realized that I wasn't in my bed.

I looked around and all the decorations looked so familiar.

And then I remembered all the shit that happened yesterday.

I fucked up.

Minji wasn't in the room so I was a bit confused.

I decided not to get out of the room cause this was her dorm with the rest of her members and I didn't want anything to be awkward..

So I just stayed in the room and got on my phone while I waited for Minji to come back.

A couple of minutes passed by and then Minji came into the room.

I looked up and she had no makeup on. It's been so long since I've seen her without makeup.

She smiled before jumping back in bed and she got closer to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

I think I might've gave off the wrong impression last night...

"Y/N, wanna go on a date later?" She asked.

"I'm not sure Minji, things between us just never really end well..." I said.

She nodded, making it clear that she understood but then she spoke.

"I promise to treat you better. Like the amazing girl that you are Y/N.." She said, breaking the silence.

Should I trust her?

"Wait but, I'm still sort of scared of you.." I said slowly as I looked away from her.

"Scared of me..?" She asked.

I nodded slowly in response and she asked why.

"Cause, you hurt me a lot and you know, you hurt other innocent people..." I answered honestly.

"Well, I want to be a better girlfriend and uhm..I haven't told anyone but I started going to therapy and I've gotten better so..I think if we ever get back together, it would be a lot better you know..?" She responded.

I nodded a bit and then spoke.

"Well how have YOU been..? Because I know that there has to be a reason as to why you did the things that you ended up doing." I asked.

"Well, I'll admit, I was stressed. Very stressed, and I don't know..it kind of became a habit? And those times when I did it to people for simple things they did to you, I guess I just felt jealous. I wanted to protect you and I wanted you to love me and only me..I was afraid of you leaving me for some other jerk you know..?" She confessed.

I nodded and suddenly hugged her. I don't know why I did it but I just felt like I wanted to.

She hugged me back tightly as if she never wanted to let go.

"So, date later?" She asked again and I nodded slowly.

I hope I made the right choice.