Chapter Twenty-Five: Heartbreak.

Y/N POV
-
After Minji had to go after I saw her for the first time in a while, she accidentally dropped a bracelet.

It was the expensive bracelet that I gave her on our one year anniversary together.

I picked the bracelet up and tears began to form in my eyes.

Just looking at the bracelet reminded me of all the good and fun times we had as a couple when nothing was wrong.

There was a time when Minji tried to change her jealous behavior after we first started dating but i guess that was a lie too.

I stared at the bracelet which had our initials engraved in it.

I still remember when I worked extra hard just to buy it and waste it on some psycho bitch.

I'll admit, I still love her. But, that doesn't change all the things she's done to me.

If i'm being honest, she was horrible to me.

She was...something, I definitely didn't expect her to be delusional though.

So when I found out that she was, I almost lost my shit.

She was also sort of abusive at times to the point that um..let's just say I had to cover up certain bruises from everywhere.

It was um, all kinds of bruises to be honest.

They were hickeys that I genuinely didn't want but I never said no to her and that was my fault to be honest.

But that wasn't it, there were also bruises from getting beaten a bit too often.

Nobody knew this other than me but, when my parents were alive they beat the shit out of me for the most stupid reasons.

So with when my parents beat me as a kid and when Minji used to bully me, it wasn't anything new to me of course.

I just hated when she would go from innocent and nice Minji to scary Minji, you know?

She would always say these things about me that she said were compliments but they genuinely made me very uncomfortable because normal couples don't say that to each other so casually.

Minji caused me all that pain, yet here I am, crying over some stupid bracelet that I gave her.

But I guess Minji understood the horrible things she did and she started changing the way she talked to me and the way she treated me. She started being a lot more respectful.

A lot more respectful to the point that I didn't have to cover any more bruises or fake a smile.

I guess Minji went through some rough times too because I know that she has a couple of mental illnesses but she's never actually told me but she makes it obvious.

I just missed her so much.

I felt like screaming and so I did.

I just sat on the swing until I finished crying and damn, that took me three hours.

It was starting to get sort of dark out so I got up, with the bracelet in my hand and started to walk home.

I looked like a mess, my mascara was all messed up.

I don't think I've cried this much in a while.

As I was walking I heard familiar voices.

I walked a bit closer and I saw Minji, someone was holding her hands.

They were were facing each other and Minji looked nervous.

I saw the other person and it was Wonyoung.

I'm confused, I thought Minji hated Wonyoung?

I then heard the words that made my heart feel like it shattered.

It honestly felt like my world was about to end and I have no idea why.

"I like you Minji, a lot. You're really pretty and my heart beats really fast any time you look at me. I genuinely don't think I've ever felt this way about anyone." Were the words that broke my heart.

"O-Oh, really..? Um well, to be honest..I don't really feel the same way.." I felt a bit relieved as I heard Minji say that. I guess Wonyoung didn't though because her nervous smile turned into a nervous frown.

"But look, I don't want this to change anything between us. You made me have a great time today and I wouldn't change anything about today because of how good of a day you made it. Wony, I want to keep being friends because you're an amazing girl and I'm sorry that I don't feel the same way. But who knows, if it's meant to be then it'll be you know?" She added.

I saw Wonyoung nod slowly and she started to walk away slowly and Minji just stood there.

Minji looked like she was thinking about something.

"But..!" Minji suddenly added and Wonyoung stopped walking away and she turned to face Minji.

"If you want...I can give you a chance maybe..? Like, not an actual relationship but you can try to win me over you know? And..maybe we can be more than friends one day if it's actually meant to be.." She added once again.

It hurt.

I don't know why but it hurt me to hear those words come out of Minjis mouth.

You know that feeling in your chest when you get really hurt and it feels as if your heart is actually hurting?

It's an unexplainable feeling but it feels like your heart is getting twisted..?

Anyways, that's what it felt like.

I could feel my eyes begin to water as I fell to my knees and began sobbing silently.

I moved against a wall where no one could see me and i leaned my back against the wall as i sat on the ground crying.

I then heard footsteps walking closer to me, I thought that maybe it was just some random person but I guess I was wrong.

"Y/N..? What's wrong?!" The girl I was crying over asked as she kneeled down and cupped my face.

-

TO BE CONTINUED...

hi i'm boreddddwvhwbshehsn

super shy, super shy but wait a minute while i make you mine, make you mine🤭

i love kim minji. (and jinsoul tbh😍)