Chapter Eight: Transfer.

Y/N POV

-
I walked into Mr. Kim's office slowly and looked around until I saw Mr. Kim sitting at his desk.

"Hello, what brings you here?" Mr. Kim asked nicely.

"I want to make a request to transfer schools." I quickly responded.

"Oh? Well I won't ask any questions as to why you want to transfer schools but I will need an adult to come and sign some papers." Mr. Kim told me.

"Umm is it fine if I get my sister to sign the papers? She just turned 18 not that long ago." I asked. My older sister was never really involved in my life since a couple of years ago but we do contact each other once in a while.

"Yes thats fine. When do you think she can come sign the papers?" He asked.

"Uh, I can get her to come today!" I responded quickly.

"Okay, tell your sister that she can come at anytime today and i'll let you know if you'll transfer, i'll also give you information about your new school." Mr. Kim said.

"Okay, thank you." I responded as I bowed before walking back to class.

AFTER CLASS

"Y/N please report to the principals office. I repeat, Y/N please report to the principals office."

I made my way to the principals office after hearing my name being called.

"You needed me?" I asked.

"Yes, I have good news." Mr. Kim replied.

"Oh really? What is it?" I asked again.

"Okay so, your sister signed the papers and you'll be able to transfer schools and here is a paper with the information that you need." Mr. Kim answered as he handed me a paper with information about my new school.

"Oh okay, thanks." I said.

"No problem, and when do you want to transfer?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Is it possible for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes, that's possible. Since school is almost over for the day i'll allow you to skip the rest of your classes to go and empty out your locker and so you can say goodbye to your friends and teachers." Mr. Kim replied.

"Okay, thank you again." I said as I bowed politely.

AFTER SCHOOL

I finally walked home after having such a long, confusing and hard day. I put in my airpods and listened to music while having a nice walk knowing that I wouldn't have to deal with Minji anymore.

TO BE CONTINUED...

sorry for the short chapter, i didn't know what else to write for this one but i'll update again today.