Chapter Seven: Dirty.

Y/N POV

-
I woke up feeling like shit. I couldn't sleep last night because all I could think about was Minji and why her personality completely changed. Was that how she really was?

I thought Minji was genuinely a nice person and she knew how to treat someone right and respectfully but I guess I was completely wrong.

I guess I have to go to school now. Hopefully Minji doesn't go back to how she used to treat me though...

AT SCHOOL

I walked into class and everyone was staring at me. I wonder why though?

As I walked to my seat I heard that people began to whisper things and for some reason i'm feeling anxious.

When I saw my desk there were many things written on it. "Slut" "Desperate hoe" "Whore" "Fag" Those were just some of the many things that were written on my desk.

I slowly sat down at my desk and everyone was staring at me. "Did you see the video?" "Yeah, I didn't know she was like that." "She's so dirty." "I know right?"

Huh? I wonder what or who they're talking about.

I saw Minji walk inside the class and she just smirked at me as if she did something bad.

-

AFTER THAT CLASS
-
I was getting my stuff for my next period out of my locker as I felt a tap on my shoulder.

When I turned around the girl who I was hoping not to see was there.

Minji slammed my locker closed as I flinched at the loud slam.

"Did you see the video I posted?" Minji asked and i responded quietly. "No...what is it?" I asked as Minji took out her phone and turned it on.

Minji went to her instagram and clicked on her story. She turned her phone to show me and it was the video from yesterday.

You could see that I was buttoning my shirt and it looked like I did was begging Minji for something and you could tell that I was about to leave as if i had gotten rejected or something. Not gonna lie, I looked like a slut.

"Y-you posted it?!" I asked Minji loudly. "Of course, it's not like I took that video just to keep it in my camera roll." She responded.

"But you're the one that wanted something from me, why did you make me seem like i'm the one who did something wrong?!" I asked.

"Because you didn't give me what I wanted, you humiliated me...and now, I hate you more than anything. I don't know how I even loved you in the first place, you've always just been a nerd that has no family, life or friends. You might as well go and kill yourself, there's no point in you living. You're just wasting space in this world by just living in it."

Wow. And to believe that I was actually starting to like her.

"Now I'm going to ruin your life again." Minji added. "Okay." I responded as I began to walk away from Minji.

"I didn't give you permission to leave." Minji said as she put her hand on my wrist and began to take me to the restroom.

She pushed me in the restroom and locked the door.

"In the stall." Minji ordered and I just did what she told me to do. "Tie your hair and kneel." She added.

After I did what I was told she pushed my head into the toilet and made me hold my breath in the dirty toilet water just like she used to always make me do.

After a while I was so tired and I couldn't hold my breath any longer and I began to hit her hand that was pushing my head in the toilet.

For some reason she wasn't letting go and instead pushed my head deeper?! I began hitting harder so she got the message and she eventually let go.

I gasped for air and I realized that her eyes began to water. Why were her eyes watering, what made her feel like crying?

"I-i'm so sorry, i'm actually so fucking sorry!" Minji said and she ran out of the restroom.

-

TO BE CONTINUED...

might update/upload again, i'm not sure though. I feel like it's getting boring.🥲