Chapter Nineteen: Mad and Wet.

Y/N POV
fyi: no actual sus events described but it hints yk😭

-
I was woken up by the feeling of someone staring at me and as my eyes opened I was met with Minji staring at me with a small smile on her face.

She did look cute but whenever I think of something that normal couples would feel for their partner, I remembered everything that happened last night and all of those feelings were pushed away for a while.

I sat up and Minji did the same.

"Is something wrong ?" She asked.

"No." I responded before standing up and going into the closet and finding a uniform for school.

Minji came in after me and seemed confused.

She just picked her uniform as well and looked at me every once in a while.

After a while, we were ready for school and Minji led me to this car with tinted windows and everything.

"Do you want to stop by anywhere to get food?" Minji asked as she started to hold my hand after we sat in the car.

"No." I responded once again with the same response.

I leaned back and tried to get comfortable and I closed my eyes because I didn't get much sleep the night before because of all the thinking I ended up doing.

I had decided that I was going to try to distance myself from Minji so she would slowly lose feelings for me and realize that she didn't really love me and it was all just some crazy obsession.

Just like a crazy sasaeng or something, right?

Minji didn't let go of my hand so I pulled my hand away and Minji just looked super confused and it looked like I made her a bit angry but whatever, that's the point I guess.

"Is there anywhere you wanna go later..?" Minji asked making it seem like she wanted to go on a date or something.

"I want to go home." I said dryly trying to make it obvious that I didn't want to be trapped with her.

"I already told you, you can't go home! You have to stay with me and only me." Minji responded, starting to sound and look a bit fed up.

"Whatever." I said making it seem like I didn't care at all.

"Y/n-ah, you have to pretend like we're just a happy couple once we get to school. I don't want anyone getting suspicious. And I don't give a fuck if you're not in the mood, you have to pretend to be happy because unlike you, i'm glad I can finally have you to myself and I always will have you to myself. No. Matter. What." She said while looking at me in the eye and she honestly looked like she wanted to kill me or some shit but I mean whatever I guess, as if she would do that.

I don't know why but I suddenly got the urge to slap her.

Like fr just slap her in the face the hardest I can.

*SLAPPPP*

And I did what had to be done, what felt right in the moment.