Chapter Eleven: Annoying.

Y/N POV
-
Ever since I came back to this school, I noticed that Minji has changed a lot.

She's been so strict with all of the students, sometimes I wonder if this is the same Minji who bullied me.

She doesn't even allow the students to use their phones even though the school allows phones to be used.

"Wonyoung, phone away. Now." Minji sternly said.

"Chill prez, why are you so annoying now? We used to get along so well." Wonyoung replied.

"That was when I was as stupid as you." Minji said dryly.

Wonyoung scoffed and stood up. She got all up in Minjis face.

"Have you forgotten all the things i've done for you? Remember when you had a crush on me and I stayed as your friend?" Wonyoung said.

I was surprised to hear that Minji had a crush on Wonyoungs before.

I did feel a little jealous at the thought of Minji treating  Wonyoung nicely instead of  me because of her crush on her and I know that she had a crush on me too but obviously, she wasn't nice.

After Wonyoung said that Minji had a crush on her, Minji quickly looked at me and shook her head no.

I don't know why though? We clearly aren't a thing. Why would I ever have a thing for Minji? Minji is kinda hot but her personality is clearly not my type.

I walked out of the class since it was break and made my way to the rooftop.

I put my airpods in and played my favorite song. "Double take" By dhruv of course.

Right when the lyrics started Minji opened the rooftop door and walked over to me.

"I could say I never dare to think about you in that way but I would be lying, yeah. And I pretend I'm happy for you when you find some dude to take home." Is what the song said when Minji walked in.

"You know no one's allowed up here." Minji said as I took one of my airpods off.

"And no phones or airpods." Minji added.

"Actually, the teachers said we're allowed to use them but you just don't allow us." I replied.

"Whatever. What song?" Minji asked.

"double take by dhruv." I said.

"You like dhruv?!" Minji asked with her voice suddenly full of interest and like we were best friends or something.

"Well yeah, his songs are good." I replied.

"Obviously, he has the best songs!" Minji added.

I stared at Minji for a while until she looked at me too and we made eye contact.

I felt my heart beating rapidly as she started to lean in and my cheeks started turning a dark shade of red as I remembered when we would make out at the most random times when we started getting along a year ago. I closed my eyes tightly ready just in case Minji actually kissed me.

"MINJIII, WE NEED YOU IN THE OFFICE. THERES SOME CRAZY PARENT COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR STUDENT BEING BRAIN WASHED INTO BEING GAY AT THIS SCHOOL OR SOMETHING!" Hanni yelled as she slammed open the door that leads to the rooftop.

I opened my eyes and me and Minji both pulled away quickly while Hanni just stood there in shock after seeing what was about to happen.

Hanni grabbed her phone pretending to answer a call and spoke. "Yes mom?" She said pretending to be on a call as she quickly left.

I looked at Minji and she looked at me and we made eye contact again.

"Uh sorry...I guess I have to go? Maybe we can try again some other time?" Minji said awkwardly as she got up from where we were sitting.

I couldn't hold in my laughter from how stupid she sounded saying that maybe we can try kissing some other time.

"What's so funny..?" Minji asked looking confused and lost.

"MAYBE WE CAN TRY SOME OTHER TIME??" I repeated her words loudly as I laughed a lot.

"Hey, that's not funny!! Detention with me tomorrow after school." Minji said as she walked away and left.

Damn.
-

TO BE CONTINUED...

guys my crush is so pretty🤭 (totally not gay at all!😣)