An eventful game

Y/N's POV

I rushed into their Quidditch tent, because I didn't want to miss anything from the game. My eyes scanned the cabinets until I found one with the initals S.S. on it. 

I was surprised that his clothes were neatly folded, there was not a wrinkle in sight. I don't know why but I always imagined Sebastian untidy. I carefully pulled out his cloak from under his shirt and pants. 

Why did this feel so intimate? Ugh, I needed to get a grip already. 

I closed the cabinet and put on the cloak. The inside was still warm and his scent washed over me as I almost drowned in his oversized cloak. My arms were completely covered by the enormous sleeves and the long cloak hit the ground. 

I looked in the mirror and almost laughed. I looked like a freaking dementor. Almost completely covered in black. This wasn't his normal house cloak, it was just plain black with the only distinctive feature being his intials embroidered in silver on the chest. Luckily for me my long hair covered it up just fine.  

''Attention, attention the game will start in 1 minute.'' Professor Kogawa announced. Shit, I had to hurry. 

I ran to the stands were Natty and Poppy were waiting for me. 

''Y/N finally, we were getting worried.'' Poppy said as she gave me a hug. 

''Just in time for the game.'' Natty said.

 Her eyes fell on my cloak, she raised her eyebrows as she said:  ''Who's cloak is that?''

''Mine. I bought it a little oversized, so that it is comfortable.'' I said shrugging. 

I wasn't lying about the comfortable part, his cloak felt like a warm hug, protecting me from the elements. 

The shrill sound of the whistle was heard, announcing that the game was about to commence. We all turned to the spectacle. Both Natty and Poppy cheering for the Gryffindor team. But their cheering was blurred out in the background as my focus was placed on the Slytherin Keeper. In our current seats we had an amazing view of him. 

His confidence radiated from his posture and from the smug smile playing on his lips. I was afraid I wasn't going to catch much of the game as my eyes were only drawn to him.

Sebastian's POV

The game had started, but the rain made it hard for me to see my teammates, let alone the Quaffle. But I didn't mind the weather if anything it proved to be an extra challenge and I never back down for a challenge. 

Adrenaline sang in my blood and the excitement of the match sparked a fire that I haven't felt in a long time. Now that Anne had found a way to forgive me, I felt like I could take on the world. 

Suddenly a loud cheer was heard from my teammates on the other side of the field. The crowd on my left side was going wild. 

''Slytherin scored their first goal, how will the Gryffindors answer to this?'' The announcer shouted through the microphone.

I had noticed that a certain someone wasn't standing in the Slytherin crowd. But would't it make more sense for her to cheer for the opposite team anyway? I had seen Natty and Poppy earlier when I flew to my position. If Y/N was going to watch, she would probably stand with them, right? 

My eys flew over the crowd until they found her. She was completely enveloped by my large black cloak. The sight of it made me chuckle. No matter what she wore, she always looked nothing less than perfect. 

''Sallow, incoming!''

I quickly refocused on the game and observed that the Gryffindors were closing in. Garreth was carrying the Quaffle, but just before he came in range he passed it on to Leander.