Matchday - Part 2

Y/N POV

Sebastian was standing in front of me in Professor's Masons office.

''How are you doing?'' He asked me, concern weaved in his voice.

''Honestly, a feel a bit better already, even more so now that you're here.'' I said giving him a little smile.

''I do want to apologize for earlier, I didn't mean to shut you out. I just felt a little overwhelmed.''

''You really need to stop apologizing for things that aren't your fault.'' Sebastian said as he walked closer and offered me his hand. I gladly took it and let myself get pulled up by my boyfriend.

''Well, I did say that I wanted to be alone and refused to tell you what happened, didn't I?''

''And that's only natural after what they've said to you. If I am completely honest I wouldn't been able to handle it, the way you did.''

I snorted. ''Running away you mean? Because that's basically what I did.''

''It is always better to take the high road then to get yourself into trouble.''

I raised my eyebrows to him. ''Don't tell me you got yourself into trouble because of me.''

Sebastian chuckled. ''Don't worry about that Y/N, Sam and I were very civilized.''

''Sebastian, you're lying, I can tell.''

''Ok, maybe voices were raised, but I swear we didn't make any physical contact.''

''Why are you phrasing it like that?''

''You are not going to let this one go, are you?''

''I will find out either way''

''I did lose my temper for a little bit, but Thomas intervened before things could get messy. I was aiming for their ugly faces.''

''Sebastian!'' I gasped.

''I know, I know I wasn't thinking straight. But after seeing my girlfriend upset, I just couldn't help myself. Then there's still all that stuff with my sister..''

I felt a shiver going down my spine, when he mentioned his sister. He hadn't mentioned her for a while and although she did reach out to me, he didn't know that. She had asked me to keep it a secret and although I was hesitant at first, I had finally agreed to meet her. In fact I was supposed to meet her this sunday.

If it was hard to keep this from Sebastian before, our newfound relationship made it almost impossible now. I felt guilty keeping this from him, yet I didn't want to betray Anne. She was reaching out and maybe, just maybe I could convince her to reach out to her brother as well.

I felt a little numb as I was thinking about all of this. Sebastian trusted me with whole his heart, yet here I was keeping this big secret from him.

Sebastian noticed my changing mood and said: ''Hey, eveything is alright, okay? Nothing happened and we all talked it out in the end.'' Sebastian said as he slowly pulled me against his chest.

I felt my body relax as I breathed in his scent. His arms were behind my back, holding me tight as his head rested on top of mine. He assumed that I was upset over the thing that transpired in the dungeons. I sighed. Trying my best to set my worries aside for now.

''Promise me that you will be careful out there, yeah? I couldn't handle it if you got hurt again.'' Sebastian whispered in my hair.

''I'll be alright, Sebastian."

''It can get very rough sometimes and you have never been in a game before, so it will-''

''Sebastian, I've trained my ass off, I can do this."