Long-awaited meetup(s)

Y/N's POV

I gasped as I saw the inside of the small box. A silver ring was sitting in a black pillow. The ring was open in the middle where it was filled up with a blue ball. The ball had a midnight blue colour with tiny white sparkles, resembling the night's sky.

"Sebastian it is so beautiful.. What is the occasion?"

Sebastian chuckled low. "Can't I buy my girlfriend presents just because I want to?"

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I already bought it a week ago, but since you now won your first ever Quidditch match, I figured it would be a perfect gift for my little winner."

"Hehe, did you already assume we were going to win today?"

"No, ofcourse not, but even if you lost, I would have given it to you anyway. I just knew you would do a great job and made me proud."

I blushed fiercly at his compliments.

"Do you want to try it on?" He asked as he gestured to the ring.

"How did you know my size?" I asked as he carefully took the ring and slipped it over my finger.

"That's the beautiful thing about magic Y/N, this ring will adjust to your finger. No size knowledge necessary."

I admired the jewelry. I was never going to take this ring off again.

"I do feel a little bad that I didn't get you anything." I said, feeling guilty.

"I don't need anything Y/N, just you." Sebastian said as he cupped my face with his hands and his face inching closer to mine.

"Although I can think of one thing." He teased.

"Just shut up and kiss me already." I muttered before I crashed my lips into his.

His lips were so warm and gentle. His hands wandered to the back of my head. One of them pressing me harder against him and the other one tangled in my hair.

I couldn't resist anymore, I was moving my hands through his hair as I parted my lips ever so slightly. Using my tongue to lick his lips slowly.

He slowly backed away, breaking off our contact.

Shit, did I just made him do that? Was I a bit too greedy or impatient? I began to worry. But as soon as I met his eyes all my concerns washed away.

His eyes stared deep into mine. His gaze filled with longing and desire, but there was also a question shimmering through: are you sure? He asked me without the use of words.

I nodded, not able to give him a verbal response for my throat was tightly shut.

My heartbeat went crazy inside my chest as we collided once again.

A burning sensation spread through my body as I lost myself in this new experience. Sebastian opened his mouth slowy, opening himself up for me.

My breaths became uneven as I let myself discover his taste. Sebastian let out a little groan when our tongues found each other.

I smiled against his lips. I used to fantasize what it must be like to kiss someone like this, but everything I read, everything I heard couldn't have prepaired me for the euphoria I felt now.

How did I became so lucky?

Sebastian's POV

Everytime she was with me, I felt so complete. I was almost sad that I didn't admit my feelings to her sooner. Because we could have made so many more memories, but I was going to make up for that. Savouring every second I had with her.