Touched

I was absolutely shocked by the effort Damien had put in to make this special place just for us. Damien meticulously planned our home out right down to the smallest detail. At the moment, my only concern was the baby since I had been the one to feed him.

"Love, who will feed the baby while we are here all night?" I asked.

"Everything is already taken care of. One of the pack members got the formula for him for when you are unavailable. The guys have the little devil tonight, and they already are aware of us spending time alone." He answered me with a stunning smile.

The thought that went into this amazed me. It seems as though Damien had thought of everything beforehand. He leaned forward again, kissing me roughly as a low rumble escaped me as my passion mounted. The connection between us never fell into question. I craved him from the first moment I saw him. He truly knows how to melt me from within. I am lucky to have my mates, especially since he is one of them.

As he crushed his lips against mine, I ran my hands down his chest, pulling open his shirt to expose his pale, muscular chest as I longed to run my tongue along it. As our kiss broke, I bit my lip as he looked at me suspiciously.

"What did I do?" I giggled.

"You're biting your lip, which means you're plotting something!" He grinned widely.

I winked at him, letting him stew, wondering what I was thinking; he squinted his eyes at me playfully and pounced on me as I squealed out playfully.

"You know you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, don't you?" Damien asked.

I smiled widely, knowing he was undoubtedly a gift given to me. Something about him connects with me more profoundly than I ever realized could happen. Don't get me wrong, there is a huge connection to my other mates also, but there is something different connection-wise between Damien and me. One day it will reveal itself so I can understand it further.

He noticed my mind wandering as he gently lifted my chin with his finger bringing my gaze up to his.

"Pet, please tell me what you are thinking about." He whispered as he curled up against my side.

"I am not sure how to explain it. There is a connection between us that is so strong, and part of it I don't have with the others. Trust me, my connection to them is fiercely strong, but something else exists between us." I rambled.

He smiled as if he were highly pleased with my confession as he leaned in and kissed me softly.

"I feel the same, my pet!" He whispered softly.

Damien began running his tongue along my neck as he nuzzled into it, as I whined, full of longing. A low growl emanated from me as I began kissing his chest as I tickled his flesh with the tip of my tongue. A deep rumble came from him as he grabbed the back of my hair, bringing my gaze to his. I whined as I had my own ideas of what I wanted to do to him, and he was spoiling it left and right.

I groaned from being stopped once again as he smirked, knowing exactly what he was doing to me.

"I have something I want to show you. I know where your mind is, as is mine, but I would like to spend time together without ravaging one another but talking." He laughed and winked at me.

I sighed in frustration.

"You're just flat-out teasing me now, love!" I growled playfully.

"Perhaps!" He grinned.

Why won't this beautiful vampire mate of mine let me ravage him until he can do nothing but pant after calling out my name from sheer ecstasy? I wondered. I guess it was about time I found out he can be a clit tease as well.

"I also want to talk to you about some things that are on the more critical side as well. I am sure the others shall bring up stuff along the same lines, but I want to get your feelings on things." Damien spoke seriously.

I looked at him curiously, trying to figure out what he wanted to discuss without the others present. Yet, I will never deny him for anything he requests. He took my hand as I crawled off the bed, leading me from the bedroom and back into the hallway.

"I won't lie. I went into an almost feral state when you were taken, pet. I need assurances that this can never occur again, or I may snap fully next time! I have snapped in the past, and thousands ended up dead when I did. I hope you will agree with what I ask of you." Damien spoke seriously as we continued down the hallway.

"Love, I am not even sure what you are referring to yet, but you know I would do anything for you," I replied.

As we arrived downstairs, he led me through to the back of the house, where he slid open a sliding glass door that led out to a small deck. That is when I also noticed the swimming pool he had put in. I smiled, knowing it would be a challenge unless he had help.

"It's beautiful. I see you planted more fragrant flowers back here, also. Thank you, that is so sweet." I said happily.

He nodded as his long hair blew into his face as the breeze gusted momentarily. He pulled out a chair for me to sit at a small metal table on the wood deck. I noticed small old fashion oil lanterns placed around to shine the perfect amount of light on the deck and around the pool.

He pulled out the chair next to me and sat down with a concerned expression on his face. It broke my heart that he was worried.

"Love, please tell me what is bothering you." I cooed at him.

"I would like you to wear something at all times. I am worried you wouldn't want to." He spoke solemnly. 

"What would you like me to wear, my love?" I asked, prepared to give him anything.

Damien pulled a small box from his pants pocket. I gasped at seeing it. He grinned widely, knowing what I was thinking.

"I spoke to the others about this, and they agreed to let me be the one to give it to you. It is from all of us, but I designed it and had it specially made for you. I do hope you love it. It was my idea, but I couldn't leave them out of it. My protectiveness is driving me crazy, and I can't stand being away from you even for a moment." Damien confessed.

"My love, I adore you even more for wanting to protect me and making this special just for me," I replied as my heart swelled.

"Jenna Anne Sanders, will you honor me and the rest of your mates in becoming our wife?" Damien asked with a hopeful smile.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I thought my head would nod off the base of my neck due to how fiercely I nodded, saying yes.

"Yes! YES!" I sobbed in excitement.