Decisions

Thank you for reading, I hope you all are doing well today.

Please Vote and Comment.

Love you all ~Jenn

I could feel the rage building in me even more as my mates remained quiet

I could feel the rage building in me even more as my mates remained quiet. I knew it was their parents and they had stuff to deal with them so perhaps they should either deal with them or I will. I could feel a growl building inside of me wanting to rip from me as bad as I want to rip her head off. Johnathan looked at me pulling me into him trying to calm me down as I spun and took a step away from him wanting to show this bitch exactly who I am.

"Mother.... I think you should come with me now. We need to have a discussion now!" Johnathan informed her.

Her eyes widened wondering who he thought he was as she lifted that finger towards my mate in a scolding fashion as my whole body began to tremble. I knew this was not going to go well if she continued on her current path. Johnathan gave her a look to warn her, but she continued. As she got a foot away from him, she looked up at him pointing her finger at him as she opened her mouth.

"Who do you think you are young man? You will not speak to me in this fashion do you understand me?" She growled out.

Before she could even wag that finger at my mate one more time my claws extended as I swiped at her hand with that wagging finger slicing the finger off as I growled out at her.

"Do not wag that finger at my mate you pathetic piece of shit!" I growled out.

Her eyes went wide as a scream filled the room...she grabbed her hand as she trembled in fear. Finally, she is scared about the time she realizes who she is dealing with!

"You will never disrespect my mate's again nor will you disrespect his little sister or I shall remove more than your finger. Do you understand me?" I drew out emphasizing the Understand me.

Her eyes wide with tears ran to grab a towel then ran back grabbing her finger and running out of the door. I took a deep sigh of content and I felt myself beginning to calm. Oh yes, my mates turned me into a monster as well. I saw Chrissy crying leaning against the kitchen island. As I opened my arms to her she ran slamming her little body into mine. She sobbed against my chest as I rubbed her back gently.

"Chrissy, we want you to stay here with us...what do you think?" I asked her.

I felt her nod her head yes against me as more tears streamed down her little face.

"Thank you for standing up for us. She is horrible to us all." She cried out.

I shh...ed her and told her it would be alright. I asked her if she wanted to pick out a bedroom for herself within this massive house. She got excited so I looked at my mates as they still had the look of shock on their faces but said nothing. They nodded to me in understanding I was going to take their sister to find the room she wants. Most likely they were happy that I had something to keep my mind off of their parents.