Information

I wandered off allowing Johnathan and Cliff to deal with the werewolf who wandered into their territory coming after her. Damien wrapped his massive arm around her as did Brent protectively knowing they would not allow her out of their sight especially in her current condition.

"Pet, are you alright?" Damien asked her.

"Why would this Alpha hurt innocent werewolves forcing them to come after me?" She asked as rage filled her voice.

"Mate, you knew that many would want to come for you especially for the abilities you possess. I have a feeling this Alpha will not give up until he has you in his clutches which will never occur. We know you can protect yourself, yet we will be more protective of you as well. So don't give us any shit because you will not be left alone for anything." Brent spoke with a smirk.

I huffed yet I knew my mates were already overprotective even more than normal because of my pregnancy, my stomach now growing rapidly. I smiled as I shot Brent a glance raising my eyebrow knowing his words were true enough.

Running my hand over my now large stomach feeling our pup growing more all the time taking a deep breath I turned my head back towards where my mates stood with the werewolf. Hearing vicious growls as my breath hitched within my throat, eyes locked to where my intimidating looking mates stood with the werewolf dangling from Cliffs clinched hand that was wrapped tightly around his throat.

His now extended long claws which were sinking deep within the werewolf's flesh, trickles of blood tracing down the emaciated flesh of his neck.

"We want the name of this Alpha who keeps sending other werewolves to come for our mate!" I could hear him scream out.

Fear flashed within the werewolf's eyes as his glance darted towards me then going back to my mates. Did this werewolf actually think he could just walk in here and take me from my mates? Our pack is extremely protected by our extensively well-trained warriors along with my mates. This Alpha must be desperate if he thinks he can get others to do his bidding for him.

What does he have over these other packs if he can manipulate them to come into a pack which is so strong and dominant over most others within the world, not to mention the most feared pack? My mind began racking over the little information we have been able to gather thus far. Could this be the same pack Sally and Tabby fled from?

I know their Alpha did not care about his pack let alone anyone else but is he so manipulative to where he could have information over these other packs which could be used against them? I felt my blood boil just thinking that someone would be so callus and devoid of humanity for these other packs. I have to help them somehow...but what can I do?

Yes, I know I am to be the Lycan Queen, but does that give me the right to pry into the functionality of other packs and be the deciding factor in their customs and their traditions? I know if I intervene, I shall change things and make sure these poor pack members who are suffering will never be left to the hand of a cruel Alpha again!

I shall bring them to their knees pleading for their lives. I could feel my body begin to tremble as my mates stopped noticing the expression on my face. They must have caught a determined expression seeping through my tough exterior because right now I want to do nothing more than to bring these tyrants of Alpha's to their knees as I behead them!

Who would sacrifice their packmates to do another's bidding without the care of sanity let alone any consideration of what was truly being asked of them?

Do their Alpha's think the Blood Moon Pack, let alone my mates would allow them to live after coming for me? Ignorance seems to run in an abundance throughout some of these packs which infuriates me beyond words, and I shall be putting a stop to it one way or another!

"Pet, are you alright? You are trembling and your eyes are beginning to glow as if Crystal is trying to take control." Damien asked me with concern written on his face.

"These Alpha's are throwing their pack mates away as if they were garbage...I want this to stop! I will end these Alpha's it is time for us all to make a stand." I mumbled out as I had the images of Sally and Tabby when I first met them run through my mind.

"We will bring those who have caused harm to these werewolves to justice Pet, I think we need to get things ready within the pack because I think it is time to step things up. If these Alpha's want to send others for you...perhaps we should be the one to show up at their packs and make our intentions very clear!" Damien spoke.

I nodded to him as my eyes peered out over the main area of the pack seeing our pack mates wandering around doing their chores and preparing things for any possible incoming invasion attempts. I am thankful for one thing; we are the strongest pack in the states and there is no way these smaller packs would stand a chance against us. If they think they are all big and bad they truly haven't met the Big bad wolves.... but they shall! My mates and I are the big bad wolves, and we shall bring them to their knees!

A shriek of pain echoed through the air as it reached my ears. I knew it was my mates killing the werewolf who came seeking to get their claws on me for this Alpha. Moments later my mates joined us where we were standing. I peered up at their faces noticing blood splattered over their beautiful faces knowing they definitely didn't dispatch him quickly. They grinned at me as their eyes lit up as their eyes met mine. How could I not adore these beasts with mischievousness dancing within their eyes?

"I did find out some information, love. This Alpha has already threatened at least ten other packs and told them if they did not bring you to him, they would be taking members of their packs as servants and torture toys for the Alpha's amusement. From our understanding he has already taken several werewolves from some of these packs. I think it is time to take a stand against this Alpha and make our intentions clear. We cannot allow this Alpha to think he has anything over them or us for that matter. I will rip his throat out and bathe in his blood before he touches a hair on your head." Cliff growled out.

"Honestly, I was thinking the same exact thing love, we need to make a stand and make our expectations and our limits of toleration known to this Alpha. He is causing harm to these packs and these innocent werewolves which I will not stand for! I will burn him alive before I will condone anything he has done thus far! The time to confront him and make a stand has come...now the question is how do we want to go about it?" I rambled out as rage filled me.

We all looked at one another. I could see the rage that filled them through their brilliant eyes...Cliff's eyes began to redden showing his Lycan was on the verge of making an appearance. Oh, how his Lycan affects me, he makes me breathless and fills me with a sense of longing and need. I whined out knowing we have to make plans on what our next actions will be but the need for my mates hazed my thoughts as I so longed to feel them against me, claiming me all over again. My mates grinned wide as they knew my inner turmoil but shook their heads lightly knowing we would need to decide our next actions carefully and swiftly before more innocent werewolves die due to this Alpha.

"Pet, we shall enjoy one another a touch later...let's begin forming a plan to bring this Alpha to his knees! It is time to make a stand, now the question is when do we do it? I want to get this over with before our pup arrives because when that occurs, I want all attention on you...not this ignorant, self-absorbed Alpha who needs to be disemboweled." Damien snarled out.

"I think we know what needs to be done and I so love this part...I am not the most feared for nothing. I call this 'Play time!' It's time to bring them to their knees as I feel their flesh beneath my claws!" Johnathan growled out.

"It is time to let our Lycans Rise and make their stand!" I growled out.