Pampered Me or not-Jenna's POV

Well, I won't deny that this little bundle knew how to send my gifts into overdrive. I am astounded by Alistair's little fingers and toes. His eyes are so amazing. Listen to me ranting about my newborn, like any new mother, I am sure. So let me rephrase that now that I finally got that out. I held him for a total of five minutes before he was swept away by his fathers, who now are bickering about who will hold him.

I knew they would be doting fathers, but this is ridiculous! I would like a bit of time with my new baby, Allistair myself! I am left in bed with one of my mates checking on me every half an hour, yet the time for me to put these males in check! I shall grab them by their short hair if they do not begin giving their mate attention too! I only pushed that child out as they stood there! I growled in frustration.

I have been in bed for a day and want to leave this room. I growled and swung my legs over the edge of the bed, standing upright. Things were a touch uncomfortable, but no more than getting in a fight and feeling it the next day. I am healing quickly. I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. Oh, I so need a shower! As I started it, the steam billowed. I smiled, stepping into it as the hot water sprayed down on me. It felt amazing, especially after having Alistair.

Admitting I am disgruntled with how little time I have been given with our newly formed family. I sighed as my muscles seemed to relax under the heat of the water. I washed my body and hair, feeling a million times better than I had. As I finished, I stepped out, wrapping it in a towel to dry myself off, then dropping it into the hamper. I stepped out of the bathroom to a room full of wide eyes and hanging jaws.

My mates had walked into the room while I was in the shower. I noticed Damien was holding Alistair as he quickly tried to give him to Cliff. Cliff shook his head as he took a step towards me.

"Oh, no, you don't! It has been like I was no one but the bearer of your child since I had him. Don't even look at me like this and think you'll get something!

Johnathan squinted at me, wondering if he could push his luck with me. He stepped forward, grabbing me by the back of my neck as he slammed his lips into mine. I put my palm against his chest as a deep growl came from me, reflecting my irritation. I pulled back as I looked him in the eyes.

"I wouldn't want to make you run for the bathroom because your pants are on fire. Now would you?" I snarled.

Johnathan looked at me in shock, but he knew that look and would not push his luck. He turned to the guys with his face filled with concern knowing something was not right with me, or so he thought. I am aggravated and need to run before I hurt my mates accidentally. I walked by my mates, stopping momentarily to kiss Alistair on the top of his head as I continued out the door. I shifted on the spot, hearing my mates sounding as if panic had hit them.

I ran for the house's front door, which we had fixed so we could run out even in wolf form. They were double-hinged. I slammed through the door and out into the brisk air as it slammed into me. I took a deep breath feeling the cool air hitting my lungs. Amazing! I took off towards the south side of our lands, knowing there were lovely spots where I could relax.

"I will deal with them if you would like!" Crystal laughed evilly.

"No, that's not needed. I feel like I was left in the dust once Allistair came. Don't get me wrong. I adore him with everything I am. The only time I get to spend with him is when I am nursing him. Someone comes in and takes Allistair from me again once he is fed!" I growled to Crystal.

"I know. I have been here. I don't agree with our mates' actions either. It surely doesn't take all 4 of them to care for one child." She replied.

I growled and ran faster, jumping over fallen logs and through the trees. The breeze felt terrific, blowing over our fur. I heard a sound off in the distance. The grunting gave it away. There's a deer on the land, but I would run and feel at peace instead.

"I'll hunt it!" Crystal called out.

"Not today!" I replied.

I lay under a large tree enjoying the breeze blowing through my fur as I listened to the animals and leaves. Suddenly I caught the scent of Damien and figured they would send the one I couldn't deny.

"Pet, are you alright?" He questioned as he came around the tree.

"No, not really love. It feels as though I was abandoned as soon as Alistair was born. The only time I got to see him was when I fed him, and you all vanished along with him!" I growled angrily.

"Can I come closer, pet?" Damien questioned.

I nodded as he approached me, sitting up against my side, reaching out, and running his fingers through my fur.

"I am sorry you felt that way, my pet. Everyone was excited about Allistair. It overwhelmed us. We were so excited. I am sorry, pet." Damien whispered.

I turned my head and set it on his lap as he caressed it gently. A soft whine escaped from me. I have missed having my mates at my side. I shifted as I lay on the ground with my head on his lap. I could feel the tenseness of Damien. I knew it was because I was naked where someone else could see me.

He swiftly pulled off his oversized button-up black shirt covering me. He helped me slide it on and button it up. He then relaxed as I climbed onto his lap, facing him. I curled deeper into his chest, just wanting him to hold me. He wrapped his arms tightly around me in a protective manner. I could tell it was flaring to life as he held me.

"You are everything to me, my pet!" He declared.

"You mean so much to me as well, my love. I still remember the day I saw you leaning against the wall with your arms crossed over your chest. I wanted to be encased in those arms even then. I felt you as I did myself. It was the strangest thing I have ever felt." I replied to him.

He nuzzled his face into my hair, making his way to my neck and kissing gently. I knew he had not fed from me in days, and he needed to. His eyes were dark and looked paler than usual if that was even possible.

"Love, I know you are trying to respect my feelings. I also know you have not fed from me in several days. Please feed!" I whined softly.

"My pet, I am alright. You have been through a lot and do not need me to weaken you in any way. Thank you for always thinking of me, but I can wait to feed." He mumbled into my neck.

I knew he would not feed without me forcing him or driving him crazy to a point where his instincts took over. His face was nuzzled so tightly against my skin I knew I couldn't get to that side of my neck. I flipped my hair over my right shoulder, exposing my neck. I let my claws extend as I nicked my neck to persuade him to feed. As blood trickled down my neck, I heard him groan.

It sounded as if it pained him when he smelt my blood. He pulled his head back to look into my eyes. Black as night, they bore into mine as he made a tisking sound. He grinned at me as he shook his head.

"You couldn't resist teasing your mate, could you?" He questioned.

"Not when I know you need to feed, my love. Now, please feed!" I demanded.

He nuzzled his face against the right side of my neck as he ran his tongue, circling the side of my neck and collecting the trickles on my neck. His tongue ignited something within me, making me crave my mate in all ways!

"Mm, you are Mine!" He growled out primally.

I whined as he sank his fangs deep into my neck, as a surge of ecstasy washed over me.