Forming a Plan

My stomach lurched with the information this werewolf just provided. Could someone be actually eating their own kind? We are not always in animal form. We are human as well. How could they? A hand slapped over my mouth as I spun and bolted for the bathroom as tears filled my eyes as bile rose. After expelling anything that made a re-appearance I walked to the sink and brushed my teeth, placing my hands on the sink for a few moments trying to gather my thoughts before I needed to hear anymore of this.

Normally blood and gore doesn't affect me, yes of course I can shred another werewolf, tear out a throat here and there and even vivisect if needed but the idea of eating another of my own kind made me sick. Damien walked into the bathroom wrapping his arms around me from behind placing his hand on my ever-growing stomach.

"Pet, these wolves are not of their right mind. I am not sure what this Alpha has done to them but to do what they are doing is unheard of and we will bring him down!" Damien whispered in my ear.

"It's just...how could they?" I cried out spinning into his arms as tears spilled from my eyes.

"If things continue down the path they are, I may call in the rest of the family to lend some assistance and extra needed protection for you and the pack. I know Sebastian and Nathaniel will be more than happy to help bring this Alpha down while making him scream out in terror." Damien told me soothingly.

I shook my head trying to fathom the idea of what some of these werewolves were doing...eating one another! What the hell is wrong with them? As my mind racked itself trying to figure out what this one Alpha could have done to drive other werewolves to turn feral and do such things bewildered me. Taking a deep breath knowing I needed to get more information from Lexan, nothing else could shock me now, right?

 I looked over my shoulder at Damien, his expression taking on his normal cold unreadable expression. Even though I noticed he was trying to hide it I knew he was in need at the moment as well. If he was thirsting and he didn't feed this werewolf in the room may not last long...yet Damien only feeds from me. It's time!

I reached back running my hand through his long black hair to the back of his head pulling it tightly to my neck as I whispered out to him.

"Feed, my love!" I whined out quietly.

Damien kissed my neck gently as a low deep growl escaped against the flesh of my neck sending sparks and chills surging through me filling me with pure desire. Holding his head steady against me he drove his teeth deep into my neck sending a wave of desire through me as I felt my knees ready to give out and sink into his hold. His arm circling around my waist pulling me tighter into his hard body as I whined out feeling the passion building to such heights, I was not sure if my feet would ever hit the ground again. 

The feeling of him feeding from me sent my body into overdrive as an orgasm began to beg for release as I cried out as my head pressed firmly against his chest. My body trembled within his grasp as pleasure burst forth surging throughout me...man he can make me come unhinged just from him feeding.

He moaned out as he held me tighter. I know how his beautiful body reacts to me when he feeds, his desire and need grew to existential heights, as I felt his hard erection pressing firmly against my ass. Twitching against me I felt his need through our connection as he leaned me forward as he pressed me firmly against the sink as I felt the tip of his hard shaft pressing against my entrance.

 I whined out feeling him slowly entering me as I gasped at the pressure of his extreme girth spreading me open to take him. He thrust as he sank himself deep within me as he hit against every sensitive area which sent me over the top, as he sped up moans escaped from my lips as I felt my body ready to break again as the sensations exploded within me feeling him filling me as he continued feeding from me.

I cried out as sheer ecstasy washed over me as my body trembled against him as he moaned out filling me with his hot seed. I do wish I could become pregnant by my other mates as well not just Cliff. As I cried out again as he began licking at my neck from where he had fed from, I moaned as sparks surged through me. 

I turned my head to look back at him as he quickly grasped the back of my head kissing me fervently as if he could not get enough. His lips still holding traces of my blood on them as I deepened the kiss, he throbbed within me as I whined into his mouth, feeling him growing hard once more I whimper wanting more of him.

Knowing my mates were still in the other room with the werewolf not to mention while Damien took me the bathroom door was wide open, so they all heard my soft moans and me crying out from being filled so completely. Suddenly I heard my mates, and I couldn't do anything but grin as I moaned out as Damien began driving himself into me hard and aggressively, possessing all of me as he reached around sliding his hand over the front of my thigh reaching my hot nub as he began rubbing it as he thrust faster and harder within me.

"You do know we want her also! Couldn't wait for us, Damien? Greedy vampire!" Cliff laughed out from the doorway.

That is when I realized he had been watching, and Damien's reply to him was his driving force as he slammed into me even harder and insanely fast as moans and cries of sheer pleasure shot through me. My body began trembling once again as the feeling built to my breaking point.

"Damien!" I cried out.

A low growl came from him as he exploded within me once again as he trembled and slowed his thrusting within me.

"Oh, I adore you my pet...you are mine!" He growled low into my ear.

"As I love you." I whined out at the feeling of loss as he pulled himself from me.

As he removed himself from me Cliff grinned at us from the doorway and that is when I noticed he was holding one of his shirts as it came flying through the air at me.

"I did not like that werewolf seeing what is ours!" He growled low.

Realizing I had been questioning him while I was naked made my heart stammered for a moment knowing it is amazing he even still took breath knowing how my mates are about anyone seeing my naked body. Damien kissed me softly as he took the shirt and slid it over my head while I slid my arms into it. He pulled it down, so I was covered, the shirt coming to my mid-thigh. I looked at Cliff grinning wide as he cocked his eyebrow at me in a knowing expression as he shook his head slightly.

"You do realize we shall take what is ours once we deal with this wolf, yes?" He asked me seductively.

"Yes, love I know, and I can't wait. "Mm." I whined out to him.

He grinned and reached out to me as I stepped closer to him realizing he hadn't interrupted us knowing how Damien would have reacted if he approached. Yes, Damien can handle it if we are all together at once but when he is taking me by himself if anyone comes close, they will die for sure. He is possessive and massively protective. I turned and smiled at Damien as I gave him a little wink.

"Mmm...you know how to make a girl feel so good." I whined out to him through our link.

I heard my other mates laugh out in the link hearing my words...yes, they are all still in my head. I am amazed I am not totally insane at this point, but it gave me a sense of protection and security knowing they are always there.

"Um...did we want to do something with this werewolf already mate?" Cliff asked.

I rolled my eyes as I nodded to him as his expression of amusement warmed my heart. I walked to the bathroom door as Cliff ran his hand around my waist as he kissed me then led us back into the bedroom as Damien took a protective stance at my other side. It's time to deal with him!