Bliss ~Damien POV

Oh, my little vixen plotted this, but I will catch her if it is the last thing I do. I know I can run faster than my sweet little pet, but she is unaware of it! I snickered to myself as I ran after her as I watched her disappear into the woods. I don't want to catch her too quickly, if she wants to play then we shall play but she shall pay the consequences of her naughty behavior. Excitement filled me driving me even harder to hunt her down my senses were driving me wild. I will admit I am addicted to this she-wolf who has entangled my heart so fully.

I turned to look behind me seeing the guys running up in their wolf forms. Cliff's wolf was impressive to say the least. The sheer mass of his wolf would be intimidating if we were not friends, and both mated to the same female. They were looking around to see if she was in close proximity, failing to see her they nodded their heads and they began to spread out taking off within the woods further. I shook my head and laughed knowing they were so diligent in their hunt, but they were thinking with their primal selves and not the devious ways. My pet is playing a devious and dangerous game of cat and mouse and she is the mouse, and I shall eat her!

No mouse spared today, I laughed to myself. I realize for Johnathan, Cliff, and Brent it may have been a hunt which was full of concern about our mate's safety when they should be seeing this for what it was. Our little mate wanted to distract us from the true reality of what we all were about to do where she was nothing more than the bait. That is perfectly fine, she wants a distraction, and I shall be giving her one, nice and hard and relentlessly. I growled low to my own thoughts of being buried deep within her as my teeth sink deep within her neck feeling her sweet blood coat my tongue. The passion and pure need to feel this began to drive me wild. Not only is she my mate but also my food source so she is my prey!

Noticing the thought of that gave me another issue as I looked down to the front of my pants, oh she will pay for this! I began letting my pure predator instincts take over as I ran through the woods following my mate's scent which seemed to lead more towards the edge of our land. Why would she go this close to the boarder without us with her? Panic began to run wild within me knowing that we have had werewolves crossing into our territory with the one purpose of taking my mate.

"Oh, little mate you're going to pay for this hardon I currently have!" I growled low through the link.

"Come and get me." She giggled in reply.

Jenna is going to be my doom. I would charge into a blaze to protect her or to possess her even further. Damn she has me wrapped around her finger tighter than a piece of string. As her scent grew strong, I heard her heartbeat and grinned wide knowing I had her now! I snuck up silently as I wrapped my arms around her nipping at her neck and running my tongue along it as she purred out in delight. She spun looking at me with delight at our hunt thinking she was done with the little game. I leaned in and kissed her aggressively wanting to devour all of her. She snickered and nipped my lip as she bolted deeper into the woods.

Damn that little vixen! She is toying with us and wants us to work to get the ultimate prize...her. I grumbled running after her with every intention of putting her over my knee as my hand cracks against the pale flesh of her ass. I growled as I ran west following her scent as I suddenly heard something, but I have no way of knowing what it was. It sounded like a grunt but then everything was silence, not thinking anything further of it. Most likely just some animals who were fighting in the woods or something.

I growled low as I began running faster looking in all directions for my mate. Her scent was still thick within the air but there was total silence. If she was close, I would be able to hear her heartbeat and her rapid breathing but there is nothing.

"Guys, did you locate her? I am getting concerned her scent is very thick near the border, but she is not here." I informed the others.

"We haven't found her, and I know she wouldn't cross the border knowing others are out for her. I will inform the warriors to begin searching for her as well. We will find her!" Cliff growled through the link.

I still am unclear on how I gained the ability to link to them, but it must have something to do with the connection to Jenna. I will not deny it makes it easier for sure. I growled as I began following her scent as it ran along the boarder not seeming to cross over but then it just vanished. How is it possible that her scent could just vanish like that? I crossed the boarder to see if I could find it once again when I realized her scent was stronger about fifty feet from the boarder. How was it masked at one point along the border?

"Her scent is strong outside of the boarder, I am in pursuit!" I growled through the link.

"Little pet where are you?" I called out through our link.

I was met with nothing but silence, then a small whimper came through our link then once again silence. There is no way someone could have gotten her unless she was knocked unconscious and then taken. She would have killed whoever it was instantly if they touched her.

"Jenna!" We all called through the link.