Pursuit ~Jenna POV

I know my mate heard me make a noise when that werewolf grabbed ahold of me, nothing on this planet can stop him from coming for me. Not this Alpha or his men he has doing his warped bidding, how could he actually think I would want someone like him when he is sick and twisted using innocent werewolves to hurt others. 

He is to much of a damn coward to come confront me himself! I growled to myself as I took ahold of Amelia's hand gently guiding her along with me but keeping her shielded behind myself. Yes, I know a truly funny sight a pregnant she-wolf shielding another she-wolf.

Looking around I noticed several house-like buildings, they seemed like one's pack members would live in...I wonder if they would help. I walked towards a small house, the white siding and blue shutters appears to be severely worn and in need of new paint. 

Is this whole place run down and neglected, from what I see so far it is...who even uses wooden doors on cells especially in the world of werewolves? I laughed to myself knowing if they are this behind the times this should be an easy escape from this wretched place.

As I approached the small house, I could hear hushed voices speaking, trying to hear the words being spoken I slowed near a windows edge as I listened intently.

"Milly, Alpha said she was brought here, and it is only a matter of time until he takes her as his mate. He promised once he does our pack will thrive and he will give us everything we need." The male voice whispered out.

"So, sacrifice an innocent she-wolves freedom to save our hides, is that what I am hearing you tell me?" She growled low.

"Yes, I was following our Alpha's orders, I hit her on the head and carried her to the vehicle. We arrived here and others placed her in the cells. If I didn't do as he bid, we would be dead right now, I need to protect you and our pups as well...and I will do anything to do that!" The male voice growled out.

I could hear the she-wolf growl low as I heard her starting to sob uncontrollably. Of course I feel bad for her but even more so for the pups who are put in the path of this crazed Alpha. In this very moment I realize some are following this Alpha's orders out of fear for their families, and then there are those who are just as crazed as the Alpha himself. Those I will not hesitate to make suffer as Crystal revels in their every scream of agony. 

I know I need to get us out of here, so my mates know I am alright. Then we will deal with this Alpha together; one force, one pack! My mates are most likely losing their minds not knowing what is being done to me. Oh, I so love their protectiveness. 

Feeling a surge of anger wash over me knowing that my mates were in distress due to me being taken infuriated me beyond words. This want to be Alpha thinks he can dominate everyone with his threats and tyrant demeanor. 

I want to put him in the ground myself, yeah so, I am fine if I make the ground swallow him whole. I looked back over my shoulder to Amelia to make sure she was alright, her face full of fear and confusion.

"Amelia, are you alright?" I asked.

"Jenna, how do you do it? All I ever wanted was my mate, but he wants you. Has your mates ever wanted another?" Amelia asked solemnly.

"No, they have not. I am lucky I guess since they are so invested in every facet of what I do, where I am. They don't let me go unprotected for a moment, we were in the woods playing when that werewolf had knocked me out. That is the only reason he could even get close to me." I replied. 

She looked at me as if that was a foreign concept for her. I wonder why this Alpha would want me outside of using me for my abilities? As I thought about it more, I really want to confront this Alpha alone especially with everyone he has hurt. I want to make him suffer and beg for mercy. Where he will receive none! A growl built within me as it escaped as I felt Amelia's hand on my shoulder in a reassuring way.

"You can't do it alone Jenna, he is crazy!" Amelia whined out.

"I actually could use my abilities against him, he wouldn't stand a chance. Yet my mates would have my ass latterly if I did that without their support." I whispered to her.

"We need to get out of here Jenna. How are we going to do it with all of the guards that are everywhere?" She asked me.

"I am not sure Amelia, but I will get us out of here! I promise you that." I replied.

Taking a deep breath, I looked around seeing many guards patrolling the outskirts of the tree line. Many were armed with guns, and knives. I know what I am able to do but I am not sure how they would work against guns! 

Watching them for a moment I noticed there was a two-minute span there was no guard in the far west edge of the camp close to where we are. As the warrior walked off towards the south, I knew this was our chance, our only chance.

I grabbed ahold of Amelia's wrist as we ran towards the tree line watching for anyone to notice. Luckily for us no one was the wiser to our presence as we ran within the trees. The scent of dirt and pine filled my nose as a surge of delight filled me. As longing for my mates raged to life within me. 

My mates won't hesitate in tearing any and all packs apart to find me, this I know. My worse fear is that innocent werewolves will be injured in the crossfire of what is to come. Amelia and I ran deeper within the woods as I hoped to hear a howl or something from my mates. After ten minutes of running through the woods I began to feel some cramping which ignited my fears for our unborn pup.

A cry of pain escaped from me as I stumbled forward crashing to my knees as I clutched my stomach. Amelia clambered to the ground next to me trying to console me. Little did she know that nothing would until my mates were by my side.

"Mates!" I cried out hoping one of them may hear me.

Within moments growls began to come from deep in the woods, none of them resemble my mates. Oh no, not now!