It's Time ~Johnathan

I am going to kill everyone, all the packs who supported this Alpha and did his bidding regardless of whether they were innocent before or not! They will all pay for taking my mate and endangering her and our pup! I can feel the rage building within me my Lycan began to rise to the surface. I lost control and shifted on the spot remembering the information which had been given to us as I began to wonder if it was possible, he was close to us. Jenna used our link to tell me she was alright so far but if she had escaped from a cell and the time between her going missing and the time of her escape had not been more than an hour and a half. Which means she is not that far away. They wouldn't have been able to get her far away in that amount of time.

Damien was beginning to feel the separation from our mate as he was becoming uncontrollable. He took off running from our land, following her scent. I doubt he will be able to locate her that way, but his senses are stronger in some ways. I have seen him hunt down some werewolves just by their scent even after a hundred miles. I know she isn't that far away, but did they disguise her scent along the way? If she was put in a vehicle her scent would be masked. So many variables and I am not sitting around here trying to figure them out I am going hunting! My true nature is showing itself and now I shall hunt them all down and I shall bathe in their blood!

Chad had already run back towards the center of the pack after he linked our warriors having the trucks, weapons and all our gear ready and waiting! We are invading all of the packs and we will take them over and kill anyone who tries to stop us. I am done playing nice with those who wish to harm us. Running in my Lycan form I can reach the center of the pack quickly as Brent had followed suit. I doubt anyone would stand against Lycan's and a vampire who will destroy everything they know. 

My sadistic predatory mind became alive as my old ways of thinking kicked in as I snarled as I began running towards the center of our small town. A strange sensation washed over me. Burning from within as if I were being lit on fire hit me like a ton of bricks...is she alright? When I reached the center of the pack, I noticed the trucks and the warriors all gathered waiting and prepared with all the munitions we will need to carry this task out.

Yes, we will fight in different forms, but I will shed everyone who even crosses my path if there is anything left by the time we get there. Damien is a vicious killer, and he won't hesitate to slaughter whole packs if he encounters them. I am craving that sensation of others blood coating my skin as my claws tear through their flesh, I growled out in anticipation. I shall have my vengeance and I shall relish in their demise. Cliff stood at the vehicle with his clothes already on as one of the she-wolves stood close by holding clothes for Brent and me. 

I began to wonder if anyone contacted the Valic's regarding this. I know Damien is out of his mind right now and running on pure rage. He will not stop until he has our mate within his grasp and the bodies of those who did this are destroyed and lying at his feet. He is vicious...well the most vicious vampire I have ever encountered even more so than Sebastian. I shifted as I took the clothes from the young, she-wolf slipping them on as I began looking around trying to figure out who may have a phone on them and handy.

"Who has a cell phone on them? I need it now!" I growled out viciously.

"Here Alpha!" A young werewolf called out holding the phone out to me.

I nodded to him, and I quickly dialed Sebastian.

"She was taken!" I growled through the line.

"What? Calm down John who was taken?" Sebastian asked calmly.

"Jenna! Someone has taken our mate. Damien has lost his mind and has run after her! Are you close by Sebastian?" I asked him impatiently.

"Yes, we are only about half an hour away. We will head your way now. Whoever has done this will pay John, this I promise you!" He muttered.

"They're all dead when I get to them!" I growled viciously into the phone.

"Indeed, my friend...they shall pay with their lives, and I shall make sure of that!" Sebastian growled low.

I could hear gasps and whispers in the background knowing that the rest of the family had heard our conversation and was in utter shock at the turn of events. I know Nathaniel and Sebastian will come with us, but I am not sure if the females should be involved not knowing what this Alpha is capable of. I would feel better if they were here watching over the pack for us while we were away.

Sebastian is ruthless and if someone messes with his family, he is downright the storm which shall blow through and destroy anything in his path. I have seen it firsthand where someone messed with one of the families. He went in with just a few of them and wiped-out full clans along with some packs who had attached one of his family. I am thankful for the Valic's they truly are family regardless of them being vampires. I consider Sebastian and Damien my brothers and I couldn't think of a better vampire to also be mated to my Jenna than Damien. 

My mind was filled with thoughts of my mate. Was she scared or just feeling vicious and prepared for anything? I know she is more than capable of destroying them all but if they were able to get to her to take her what is to say they won't be prepared for whatever she can do? I worried about my mate and our pup. She is such a fighter and strong, but she is also soft and despite everything she has gone through since I had gone for her pack, she is still that soft she-wolf who cares about others and wants to help them and not harm them. Oh, don't get me wrong in the slightest...she will kill you in so many ways without hesitation or regret, but I think that is more Crystal to be honest. Now she is a pure killer and revels in it.

I tossed the phone back to the young warrior knowing he was one of the new warriors and he had to be anxious about all of this, but he shall be broken into how our pack works and that we do not stand for anyone standing against us!

"Load up!" I growled out the order.

The warriors began loading up into the different trucks when I began to wonder if someone saw to medics and medical preparations in case, we had injuries.

"Were the medics and medical supplies informed and loaded into one of the trucks?" I asked one of the warriors.

"Yes, Alpha!" He quickly called out.

I nodded as Cliff, Brent, and I loaded up into the vehicle knowing we needed to start with the closest pack to see what they know and if they have anything to do with it. Could they have our mate or did another one have her? So many unanswered questions began to cause the rage to build further. I know these packs had to have heard about the Blood Moon pack over the years...there is no way they hadn't considering I had attacked many packs and had them all fearing us. I guess it is once again to make everyone fear us once more. I growled out in frustration knowing my mate is somewhere and I don't know if she is alright considering this searing pain, I am feeling within me.

Is she hurt, or alive? Wouldn't I know if she wasn't alive? Something would tell me, I am sure. I closed my eyes knowing I could reach her this way and I had to know if she was alright. 

"We're coming little mate!" I boomed out to her.