Sheer Delight

Thank you for reading and I do hope you are enjoying the book.

Please Vote and Comment.

Follow to receive updates on the stories. 

Happy Reading.

Always, Jenn

"I am not telling you!" He growled out

"If you wish to be buried here without your pack knowing of your demise, I shall accommodate you on that!" Crystal growled.

The werewolf looked at me and my mates wondering if I was serious about killing him here and now. I really should enlighten him, shouldn't I? I knew Crystal had control, but I want to have some fun now also and see what I can do without Crystal.

"Mate's I want to shift...can I have a shirt before you kill him for seeing me and take my fun away?" I asked as I laughed through our link.

I heard them laugh as I told Crystal I wanted to try and use the ability as well and wanted to show him how sadistic this little girl can be. I laughed to myself as Crystal and Lacey both laughed knowing I can be vicious, and they loved it. Damien loved it even more I think as did Johnathan. Damien pulled his shirt off as they surrounded me as I shifted and pulled the shirt over my head slipping my tiny arms within the sleeves. 

The shirt came down to my mid-thigh as I realized how tiny I truly am compared to my mates. I giggled. I wondered if I talk sweetly to him if he would give me the information, I want but he has already pressed my buttons, so I rather just skin him alive, or drown him in a bubble of water or open a sink hole full of water and watch him flail around...alright I know I am a bit extra sadistic.

My mates stepped off to my side once more as I looked at the rancid werewolf who was causing me to want to gag just from the smell of him. I huffed knowing it needed a bath, well I can help with that I thought as I grinned.

"What is your name?" I asked him.

"I am not telling you!" He growled.

"I am being nice, if you choose to take it in a different direction I will gladly oblige!" I snarled out.

His eyes widened as I began feeling that same surge of energy coursing through me as I had before. I wanted this mutt washed before he made me sick, I am pregnant after all. I let myself feel the water table around me as it stretched up from the ground beneath the werewolf as it seemed to climb up his legs almost wrapping them as it climbed higher. The werewolf began to have a look of panic as his eyes widened and his mouth gaped realizing something was touching him. His eyes darted downwards to see the water coiling up his legs heading for his torso.

"I am Alex." He spat.

"Good...now what pack are you from and who is your Alpha?" I questioned.

He shook his head no; did he think he would deny me? I sighed as the water continued climbing up his body as I grinned with pure satisfaction. I could hear small gasps from my mates as they were amazed by what they were seeing as well. The werewolf began to struggle in the warriors' grasp as they sank their claws within his arms holding him in place.

"You're not going anywhere Alex...answer my question or your life long question of how it would be to drown will be answered." I spat.

His eyes grew wide with understanding, as it appeared he was fighting with himself in regard to answering my questions.

"Alpha Clarence is my Alpha. He is ruthless and does not care about his pack but wants to take over other packs and plans on using you to do it!" He confessed.

I was surprised he actually answered me, as I nodded at him as the water began to descend his body.

"Where is your pack, Alex?" I questioned him.

"It is in Ohio. I was sent with some others to come here and take you. You caught three of the ones who came with me. There is a total of six, the Alpha was unsure how many it may take to contain you." He spilled.

"No matter how many he sent, it never would be enough Alex! Your Alpha has no idea who he is dealing with, but he shall find out. What is the name of your pack?" I growled.

Alex seemed to begin to panic with my question, was he trying to protect his Alpha or the pack? What was it that he was trying to protect? Regardless I will find out and if I find out this Alpha is mistreating his pack, he will fall with whomever supports him as well. I will not stand by as innocent werewolves suffer at the hands of their Alpha's.

"I can't...he'll kill me!" He trembled out.

"If you don't, I will kill you here and now Alex...and if that happens who is protecting your family and or pups? This Alpha?" I questioned with a snarl.

"My mate and pups are there...please I beg you don't hurt them!" He cried out.

"If you tell me, I promise you that your mate and pups will not be harmed as long as they do not stand against us." I informed him.

"The Water Edge Pack, it is in Slayton, Ohio. You don't realize how ruthless he is, you couldn't get into the pack." He informed me.

I grinned widely as I gestured to the trees off to my right. The werewolf struggled to look by the warriors as he watched the trees.

"We have nothing to fear! It is others who should fear us!" I spat out.

As I looked at the trees, I felt the heat building within me as the trees burst into flames. The werewolves' eyes grew even wider realizing what I am capable of. Not wanting to ruin all of our trees I let the surge of energy take over as the water engulfed the trees extinguishing the flames. I diverted my gaze back to the werewolf before me as his jaw had dropped open from what he had just witnessed.

"Now do you understand?" I questioned him.

He nodded feverishly knowing the Alpha of his pack would stand no chance against us. My mates leaned in kissing my neck as they nipped at my bare flesh as a whine escaped from my lips. I wanted them more than ever and there was still more to do with this werewolf, but I didn't have the stomach to handle any more of his stench for today.

"Go clean him up, I don't understand how he can be so filthy, but it is making me want to be sick." I linked the warriors.

They nodded as they dragged him off towards the cells once more since I was done with him for the time being. I turned walking off deeper within the woods with my mates surrounding me protectively. How could an Alpha allow his pack to become in the state I saw that werewolf, no only did he stink but I could tell he was malnourished from his sunken eyes and cheekbones. How could someone do that to their own pack members? I don't think I will ever understand that. My mind wandered off as I felt my mates enclose me between their arms as they pulled me close.

"Mate, not all Alpha's are like that as you know." Cliff spoke.

"I know but it just disgusts me that they could do this to their own pack. They don't care about any of them...not even the pups!" I growled.

"We shall right the wrongs mate...know that!" Johnathan whispered into my ear.

"If I do not have you naked within one minute, I am shredding that shirt and taking you!" Damien growled out.

I giggled as I pulled the shirt over my head as their lips began to press against my body as my core heated as their fingers grazed over my bare flesh sending surges of electricity through me. I whined out wanting them badly, more than anything.

"So, mate are you in the mood for pain or pleasure today?" Cliff asked.

"Both!" I whined out needlingly.