Sixteen

Levi

Z walks inside first. Candles dimly light the room. A huge king bed sits in the middle of the room. Vines decorate the walls and ceiling.

"I'm going to the bathroom. You can settle down." Z smiles at me before heading into the bathroom.

I take off my jacket and throw it on an emerald armchair. I look around the room. There is a small kitchen area on the right side of the bed. The Tv and couch are in front of the bed. The door to the bathroom is closed, and it is on the right side of where the tv is.

I go into the kitchen and prep some coffee for Z.

"Levi." I hear Z call for me.

I start leaving the kitchen, "I'm making you..." I see Z leaning against the bathroom door wearing a sluty version of Sucre Frency outfit. "Some coffee." I lose my breath. I look down at the mini shirk that doesn't cover much and the see-through shirt. Z had her hair up in two ponytails with purple highlights.

I stumble towards Z, hurting my leg against the couch. I look her up and down."Wow." I whisper.

Z's face becomes a soft red. She looks away while touching her cheek. "I hope it's of your liking, Master."

"Ah!" I cover my face and smile. I feel my whole body heat up. I look at Z through my fingers. "Did you do this for me?"

Z nods, "I want this to be extra special for you." She walks to me. She leans in on me, ensuring her breasts rub on me.

This feels like a dream. Nope, it can't be real. The woman I've been in love with for a while now is right before me, cosplaying as a member of my favorite group and about to give me a special night.

I look down, surprised, and see my pants bulging.

"Mmm." Z raises an eyebrow and looks down at my bulge, pleased. "It seems like Master really likes his surprise."

Z licks her lips and slides down onto her knees. She unbuttons my pants, and I almost smack her in the face.

Z grins and gives it a kiss. "So big and excited." She lick it as she looks up at me, making me twitch.

She smirks and takes me in her mouth. Her warm mouth feels so good around me. I close my eyes and throw back my head, enjoying this incredible sensation.

I look back down at her and notice her playing with herself. I don't want her fingers to finish her. I want to make her come so hard on my cock.

I grab her head and thrust myself into her making her gag. I slowly down and release into her beautiful mouth.

Her throat moves as she swallows every bit of come. "That's a good girl." I bite my bottom lip and pick her up.

I move towards the bed and throw her onto it. "You got all pretty for me." I start removing my clothes, "I'll have to fuck you hard and ugly to thank you."

I smile and place myself in front of her, "Ass up, darling."

Z's eyes light up as she licks her lips and obeys me.

Her beautiful ass is right in front of me. I caress her beautiful soft cheeks and squeeze them.

I smile as my eyes darken. Lifting my hand up, I slap Z's pretty little ass, making her gasp.

Fuck.

What a beautiful sound. I want it all for me.

I grab her ass and slam into her. Z cries, making my whole body tremble. I grip her ass and start going in hard.

I take in all her moans, whimpers, and cries.

My brothers are so lucky. They got to hear such beautiful melodies coming out of her.

I'm jealous.

Jealous; they got to hear it first.

Jealous; they caused her to sing this way.

Jealous...

Jealous.

I stop and flip her over. "I want to fuck the demon out of you." I grab her pretty clothes and rip them apart.

Her breasts bounce at the motion, making me growl.

I lean and devour each other. Z throws her head back and moans, "Oh, Lev."

I bite her, causing her to gasp. "It's Master, darling."

She smiles, "I'm sorry, Master."

I lean back and line myself up. I thrust inside Z. I grab onto her neck and start pounding inside her.

"Oh, fuck." Z moans.

Soon after, I feel her twitching on me. It is so satisfying. I pull out and bring her up to my face.

I place her legs on my shoulders and start feasting. "Oh, Master. Yes, please." I fuck her quickly and make her come on my tongue.

"I think I understand why Beel is always hungry." I look down a Z. Just looking at her beauty turns me on.

I start feeling myself until I finish all over her body. Z smiles as she wipes off my come and licks it off her fingers.

Fuck!

I swear tonight, I'm fucking her until all jealousy subsides.

I feel a rush of pheromones plush through me. I look into Z's eyes as she smirks.

Slowly she shifts into her demon form. "I hope you're ready, Master. I don't think I'll be getting enough of you tonight."

I grin and shift as I let out a growl.

It's like she read my mind. Tonight we fuck until we can no more.