Eleven

Satan

I wake up with Z in my arms. But I quickly notice she is still in her demon form. Something is really wrong. I sit up and am about to wake her up when I see a gold ring on my left finger. We bonded. I smile and shake my head.

I wake Z up. She sits up with a dazed look. "I want more." Z leans in and starts rubbing herself on me. I get off the bed and get dressed. I quickly run out of my room to look for my brothers.

Lucifer, Belphegor, and Beel were in the dining room. Mammon and Levi come in and sit down. "Something is wrong with Z," I tell them. They all look up at me.

"Something is wrong with her. You have a ring." Levi points it out.

Lucifer stands up quickly, "What did you do? You know Z can't do anything until she is fully recovered." I know he wants to kill me, but that can wait.

"Look, I know, I shouldn't have, but she was in full demon form and took over. I couldn't stop it." I tell him honestly, as I feel my face burn up.

"Wait, so ya get a full night with her, and only I get a little bit of her. I mean, it was amazin', but I want her too." Mammon starts whining.

"Z did that to us, too," Beel speaks up.

Lucifer starts thinking, "She did all her partners. I would say it's normal, but if Z went all demon, something isn't right. Where is she?"

"I left her in my room." I tell him, "Z was acting weird when I left."

"Five. Six. Um, I hope you guys know Asmo is missing. So, if you say Z still acts like a sex manic and finds the other sex manic...." Levi looks at us, amused.

The guys and I panic and run toward Asmo's room. The door is locked. We started banging on the door, "Z! Asmo!" We start knocking on the door again.

"My, my," Asmo smirks when he opens the door. We run inside and find Z handcuffed to Asmo's bed.

Mammon goes up to Asmo and looks at his hand. No band. That's odd.

"Ah. I see what's going on here. Z is acting like a beast in heat, and you figured I would take advantage of her without hesitation because she was in heat." Asmo chuckles, "I'm disappointed you guys don't trust me that much." Asmo walks over to Z and sits next to her.

Asmo starts caressing her hair, "Trust me, I would have done it without a doubt. I don't care what you guys think. I mean, I'm lust. It's only fair I take care of her needs, but I can't with her like this. You guys should know Z already. Would you know the hurt she'll be in if I had gone through with it? Z will blame herself for not considering my feelings. I don't want her upset with herself for something we both couldn't control. So, I'll wait until she sees me as a possible partner." Asmo smiles at us. Then he squeals, "Can you believe it! I care for someone other than me!"

What he just said stabs me in the heart. Yet, I went through with it. Would Z blame herself? Would Z be upset that she didn't ask me first? My mind goes blank for a while.

"Excuse me." A voice made us all turn towards the door.

Barbatos is standing there with a bottle in hand. He turns and looks over at Z. Barbatos, sighs, and shakes his head, "Who would have thought it happened to her as well? I figured that since she is a half goddess, it wouldn't affect her as much."

"What are you talking about?" I ask Barbatos.

"There is a blood moon tonight. So, Lucifer, you should know how Diavolo gets when he's under the effects of the blood moon." Barbatos looks over at Lucifer.

"Ah, yes. I see it affects Z as well." Lucifer looks over at Z. "I mean, they are siblings. It's only understandable. Why didn't I notice sooner?" Lucifer stands there with his hand on his chin.

"Can someone tells us what's going on!" Finally, Mammon starts losing patience, and he isn't the only one.

"Every blood moon, the royals go into a sexual frenzy. Some deal with them having orgy parties until the red moon is long gone. Some prefer to go into a deep sleep and be woken up after the red moon is gone." Barbatos explains. "Tonight, Diavolo preferred an orgy, so let me ask you. Z's partners. Would you all like to help her with the frenzy or put her to sleep?"

We all look at each other. Lucifer clears his throat. "I think she should sleep. Her normal body isn't well yet, and we can't risk hurting her." Everyone nods in agreement.

Barbatos smirks and walks up to Z, but he stops before opening the bottle. "The only good thing about a blood moon is that her healing process would speed up."

Barbatos opens the bottle and softly grabs Z's chin, "Wait!" Mammon cries, "What do you mean it helps Z heal faster?"

"As demons, we have demonic regeneration and can heal in various forms. For royal blood, it's sexual healing. The more they want it, the greater the healing is." Barbatos smiles at us.

"If we do the orgy...." Beel looks out in a daze.

"We can heal Z." Belphegor finished his sentence.

"No! That's not fair! I want to be part of it." Asmo hugs Z.

"I want it too! I can't be the only one left out." Levi runs to Z and also hugs her.

"You two aren't a part of it until you get Z to agree, and you are wearing a gold band around your finger," Lucifer warns them. "We'll do it. Don't worry. We'll take care of her." Lucifer let Barbatos know.

Barbatos closes the bottle with a satisfied smile and leaves us alone.