Six

Z

I am ready to kill him, and slowly I lift my talons, aiming for his throat. "Die. That way, I can love you forever." Pathrano smiles at me and closes his eyes, accepting his fate.

"Z, wait!" I hear Beel yell out to me. I sense all 11 Gods and all the brothers. "Don't do it."

I chuckle, "Why are you guys acting as if I've never killed anyone? He will be one of many. I think it's the right thing to do. Especially since he took it upon himself to kill something important to me."

"We understand, but we should deal with him properly." Scorpio walks closer.

"I think not. It won't be enough. I will take care of Pathrano." I focus on Pathrano.

"Z, no!" My head feels lightheaded. I look down and realize I've been losing so much blood.

"I hate you so much," I whisper to Pathrano before losing consciousness.

Beelzebub

I run out to let everyone know Z is missing. We looked everywhere for there, but we couldn't find her. Krioff comes up to us when we all return from looking for Z. "I got a message from Hue. Z appeared over there, and she didn't look good."

"How did she get there?" Lucifer stands up from his seat.

Barbatos says as he comings from Z's room, "Princess Z ripped a hole from our world to the other world."

"How?" The Demon King frowns.

"I found something out upon studying the hole. The hole is surrounded by negative energy. So I am guessing the Princess didn't go there for pleasantries." Barbatos explains.

"She's going after Pathrano." Satan starts panicking. "Barbatos, is there any way we can get there?"

"The hole the Princess made is still open, so that can lead you to her."

"She really is a Princess." Teo pouts. "Do I still have a chance?"

"Teo, right now isn't the time." Dui elbows him. Scorpio glares at the guys.

"We should go soon," I tell them.

"Why don't we let her kill him? This demon killed our child. Why should we let him live? I'd go kill him myself." Mammon huffs.

"There is something our King wants from Pathrano. We will deal with him after." Scorpio tells us.

"Then hand Pathrano over after your King is done. Then we can all welcome him to Devildom." Satan smirks.

The Gods look at each with concern. I sigh, "Can we stop wasting our time here? I want to get Z back. She is still healing. Haven't you realized that her wound might reopen? Z could be bleeding out right now!" I punch the wall. "If you guys aren't going to find her, I will. Barbatos, can you take me to where the hole is opened?"

Barbatos nods and starts walking toward Z's room. I didn't ask who was coming with me and followed Barbatos. Finally, we arrived at Z's room. "It's here." Barbatos points up to the ceiling.

I turned into my demon form and flew up toward the ceiling. I reach up, and my hand goes right through. "I'm going ahead. Make sure to let the others know."

I flew into the portal, and within seconds, I arrived in a throne room. The rest of my brothers and the other Gods arrive a minute later.

"There's blood." Satan points to a trail.

"Yes, it's the child's blood." We see a man with long blond wavy hair sitting on a throne.

"Where is she?" Scorpio asks him.

"She took him to the demon realm." He looks at each of us. "So these are the other demons. Hmm. It's quite disgusting knowing demons exist in other worlds. Wouldn't it be nice to get rid of them all?" The man raises an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" Lucifer glares at him. "Just because you are a God in this world, don't think the Gods in other realms will appreciate you trying to meddle in their affairs." Lucifer turns to Scorpio, "Can you please take us where Z is?" Scorpio nods, and we follow behind him.

We found Z in a dead field.

This demon realm was quiet.

Not a life nor light was seen here.

There was something different about the surrounding air. "This is the same energy that Diavolo gives off when he is upset," Lucifer tells us.

"They really are siblings." Levi sighs.

Z is about to go for the kill when Belphegor runs towards her. Z stops, and I notice that she is about to faint. I quickly fly to her and take her in my arms.

She was losing a lot of blood. Mammon quickly grabs that demon, Pathrano, by the neck. "Let go of her." He glares at us.

"She's our girl. So, calm ya ass down. Just be happy I ain't ripping ya apart. You're the one who hurt our Z." Mammon tightens his grip on the demon.

Lucifer and Belphegor also stand by the demon and glare at him. "You don't understand how tempting it is to gut you out right now," Luci smirks.

"I think we should take Z back. She's losing a lot of blood." Asmo comes up to Z and caresses her face. "Her face is losing its beautiful colors."

I carry her, and we head back to the heavens. Mammon throws the demon to the ground when we appear in front of the Heavenly King. "We would like to have him once you're done getting what you need from him," Lucifer tells him.

"I understand what you are asking for, my child, but I can't grant you that favor." The King looks down at us. "He is from this world and will be dealt with accordingly. We do feel sad about your loss, but he is our problem."

My brothers and I look at each other and nod. Satan takes Z's hand and pricks it, taking her blood into a small bottle. Then each of us did the same thing. Finally, Luci smiles and walks up to the demon.

"Fine." Luci grabs the demon's face, forcing his mouth open, and pours the bottle with our blood. "Keep him, but we curse him. If he does not die in your hands within the next seven days, he will burn over and over for two weeks, then slowly disintegrate. We will know when he does. Whether you kill him or not."

The King stands up, "How dare you."

"No, how dare you. You probably knew the demon wasn't a God. You know everything and know how things plan out, so you knew but didn't do anything. You're lucky her father and grandfather haven't come and taken care of you. You don't understand how tempting it is for us to deal with you, but you can take his death as a heavenly punishment." Satan smirks.

We step on the portal and return to Devildom, leaving this pathetic world behind.