One

Lucifer

I walk into the dining hall and slam my fist on the table. Asmo comes up to me and pats my back, "Calm down. We'll find them."

"Find them!? It's been three months!" Mammon jumps from his seat, irritated.

"Z is going to give birth soon. We don't know where they are. We don't know if where they are is a safe place. Furthermore, we don't know anything!" Beel bangs the table.

Satan and Z were taken from us three months ago. We were celebrating our graduation and the new life growing inside Z. Satan was telling Z about her pregnancy when they were consumed by a gray cloud.

My brothers and I tried to catch them in time but failed. So again, we could not protect Z. We are unworthy of her.

"We aren't," Belphegor whispered to me. I chuckle softly. I guess he heard my thoughts.

"I think I have an idea of how to reach them." Diavolo comes in with Barbatos trailing behind.

Z

I sigh and wrap my arms around myself. Suddenly, I felt someone wrap something warm around me.

"You should lay down a little, my love." Satan gives me a gentle smile as he ensures the blanket is secured on me.

"I'm okay." I patted his hand.

"You should listen to him. It's bad for the baby." I turn around and see myself.

I see Z. I know, weird. "Z, I'm really okay. How about you?" I asked her.

"I'm okay. Are you hungry? I can ask one of the guys to make something." Z takes my hand and holds it in hers.

"I'm good. Thank you." I smiled at her.

Three months ago

"Pregnant!?" All the noise around us suddenly disappeared. I started feeling a little faint. Me pregnant? How? Who's the father?

Satan quickly embraced me and kept me steady, "Are you okay?"

I felt everything go in a blur. Then, the next thing I knew, I felt everything go black.

"Is she okay?" I felt eyes on me. "I think she's waking up."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw myself surrounded by 12 guys. I sit up and back up against the wall. "I sense something off her." Finally, one of them spoke up.

"Satan!" I screamed.

"Oh, no. We're scaring her." Another one spoke, looking worried.

"Give the little lady some room." Another one smiled at me.

The first man stood up and spoke. This man had a god-like demeanor. The guy wore brown medium-length hair and jeweled clothing. "I am Leon. The heavenly King of this Heaven and the ruler of the Leo constellation. Show your respect to me, goldfish."

Goldfish?! I glared at him.

"I'm Karno. Ruler of the Cancer constellation. I apologize for Leon's rude behavior." He smiles gently at me. He has layered brown hair and brown eyes. "I'll introduce you to everyone else. It will probably be a lot but bare with us. The guys here are from the Department of Wishes. Teorus, he is the ruler of the Taurus constellation." He points to a guy with neck-length blond hair and golden eyes.

"This one is Huedhaut, the ruler of the Aquarius constellation. You can call him Hue." He points at the guy with medium-dark blue hair and dark blue eyes.

"He is Aigonorus. The ruler of the Capricorn constellation. You can call him Aigo." Karno points to a guy with messy dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"This is Tauxolouve. Ruler of the Sagittarius constellation. Call him Tau for short." The one with a slick back, medium-dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes smiles at me.

"That's everyone from the Department of Wishes. Now the Department of Punishments. This is Scorpio, the ruler of the Scorpion constellation." The guy with jet-black hair with his bangs covering one of his black eyes smirks at me.

"This one is Dui, the ruler of the Gemini constellation." Karno points at the guy with messy brown hair and brown eyes, who looks at me shyly.

"This one is Ichthys. He is the ruler of the Pisces constellation." He points at the guy with half his long brown hair tied up and gray eyes.

"This one is Zyglavis, ruler of the Libra constellation." Karno points at the guy with long dark blue hair, which he wears in a ponytail with his bangs parted to the left, and gray eyes.

"He is Krioff, the ruler of the Aries constellation." He points to the guy with short silver hair and eyes who seems well-built and tall. His appearance reminds me of Beel. I look him in the eyes. As he notices me looking at him, his cheeks turn red, and he looks away.

"The last one is Partheno, the ruler of the Virgo constellation." He points to the guy with medium light brown hair that almost looks pinkish, brown eyes, and a beauty mark under his left eye.

"Well, that's everyone." Karno smiles at me.

"They look so alike. It's crazy!" The one named Ichthys smiles at me.

"Where's Satan?" I asked again.

"Satan? Oh, that thing over there. Is that what you are looking for?" The one named Leon points to Satan. He was tied up and unconscious on the floor.

"Satan!" I get up and run to him, but one of them stops me.

"You shouldn't. He is a demon." The one named Zyglavis glares at me.

I growl at him. I push him, and he hits the wall hard. How dare they put their hands on Satan. I close my eyes, collect my energy and transform into my half-and-half form. The god-like men backed away from me.

"She's also a demon." The one named Partheno looks at me with gleaming eyes.

"She's something else," Hue speaks up.

"I am Ziana. Daughter of the Demon King and the Goddess Aletheia. You hurt my friend, Satan, the Avatar of Wrath. You dare lay hands on him." I growl at them.

"She's a half-demon half goddess. Is that even possible?" Dui looks concerned.

"Leon? What are you doing?" A woman's voice comes in from a door on the other side of the room.

"Z, leave. Don't come in." Leon spoke to the woman.

Z? I glare at the door. I lift my hand and flick my wrist, ripping it open and bringing the woman to me. We both look at each other. I quickly let her go. This woman had my face. She stayed there in awe. "What's going on here? Why do you look like me?" I slowly go back to my usual self. This woman and I just look at each other.

What the hell is going on?