Ten

I find Beel and Belphegor in the kitchen. I go and hug them. "Z?" Beel turns around and hugs me back.

"Are you okay?" Belphegor asks as he caresses my hair.

I tell them honestly, "I don't know." I let go of them and placed my hands on them. I start rubbing them.

"Z, you shouldn't do this now," Beel speaks softly.

"Beel's right. You should wait until you get better." Belphegor sighs as he closes his eyes.

"I can't let you guys wait." I drag a chair and place it in front of them. I sit down and release their dick from their pants. "You guys got so hard so fast. Sorry for making you wait so long." I take them into my hand and start stroking them. Beel and Belphegor start moaning.

I take Beel into my mouth first. I lick him and take him whole as I look up at him. While I suck on Beel, I stroke Belphegor with my hand. I then switch and put Belphegor into my mouth. I can feel both members twitch. They were ready.

I give each one another lick and kiss and start stroking them hard with my hand. Beel and Belphegor both moan loudly as they release onto my shirt. They lean onto the table. Beel looks at me and quickly panics.

"We got you dirty." He grabs a napkin and starts wiping me down, but I pull off my shirt and start licking it clean.

"Z." Belphegor looks at me with a flushed face.

"We can't let it go to waste." I smile at them.

They clean themselves up, and Beel takes off his shirt and makes me wear it. I start feeling sleepy. Belphegor notices and picks me up. "Let me take you to bed." He tells me as he kisses the top of my head.

Both Beel and Belphegor take me to the room. Belphegor lays me down, and Beel covers me. I don't know what happened, but I fell fast asleep.

The same night, I started feeling hot and sweaty. Something was wrong with my body. As I sit up, my wings release themselves, and my demon features take over my body. I need it, I tell myself. Then, unsure of what time of night, I walk out of my room.

I walk until I stand in front of Satan's door. I quietly open it and see Satan asleep. He looks so hot. I want him inside me.

I crept in softly and slowly got on his bed. I move his boxers and start sucking him.

Satan moaned in his sleep. Once he is nice and hard, I climb on top of him. Satan wakes up and sees my naked body on top of him. "Z, what are you doing? You can't do anything yet." He talks to me softly.

I look at him with hot eyes, "I need you now." I growl at him and slowly insert him inside me. We both moan as he settles all the way in. "Either you do me like you have waited all your life, or I will."

Satan growls and places his hands on my thighs. I start moving, grinding myself on him. Satan closes his eyes, curses, and gives up. He grabs my thighs and starts slamming inside me so hard.

I moan and cry, filling myself with so much pleasure.

Satan rolls me over and ends us on top. He picks up my legs and holds them on his shoulder as he slams into me even harder. "Ah, Satan." I moan as I grab my chest and play with myself.

Satan rolls me to my stomach and pulls my ass up. He pounds into me hard as he leans in and grabs me by my neck. It's amazing. I climaxed multiple times, and so did he. We did each other until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

"Z?" I hear someone call my name. Why do I still feel hot? When I open my eyes, Satan stares at me with worried eyes.

I sit up slowly, "I want more." I purr and rub myself against him.

"Z, you are still in your demon form. Something isn't right." Satan quickly gets up and gets dressed. He then pulls me over and puts some clothes on me. Once I was dressed, he left the room.

I still feel hot, so I stand up and walk out of the room. Asmo's room door was open. He's shirtless, trying to figure out which shirt to wear. I walk in, and he looks up, surprised.

"Well, what a beautiful sight I see." Asmo chuckles with pleasure. I walk up to him to caress his body.

He looks at me, confused but excited at the same time. "I don't think you should be doing anything now, my dear. But trust me, I can take care of you after."

I ignore Asmo and slowly make him walk backward until he bumps into his bed. Finally, I push him onto his bed and straddle him. "I want you now."