Eight

Z

It's hot here. I turn to my side and feel something heavy wrap around me. I slowly open my eyes and face to face with Beel's handsome face.

I smile and cuddle closer to him. My body felt heavy and painful. I grimace, Beel sits up quickly, and Belphegor gets up from behind me.

"Did I hurt you? Did I hug you too tight? Did I touch you somewhere where you are still feeling pain?" Beel starts rambling.

"I'm okay. I got too comfortable." Belphegor helps me sit up. "I don't remember coming over, but I'm glad I did." I smile at them.

"You can stay here from now on. We'll look after you." Belphegor and Beel both rub their faces on mine, making me laugh.

"I'm so happy you're feeling better." Beel smiles at me.

"Yes, and I'm hungry."

Beel quickly gets up from the bed, "I'll make you something from your diet list and let the others know you're better." Then, he quickly leaves the room.

I get serious as I look towards the closed door, "Did I kill him?"

Belphegor already knew I was going to ask. "No, you bled out and passed out. But we took care of it."

"I wanted to take care of it." I bit my lip.

"But you did." I look up at Belphegor, confused, "We all tainted him with our blood, including yours, and if those gods don't kill him soon, our blood will take care of it."

I understood what he was saying. "I guess that's good enough for now." I look up at Belphegor, "I really lost them, right?"

Belphegor looks at me sadly, "Yes, but don't worry. When you feel ready to have another baby, we will help you."

I laugh, and Belphegor kisses me on the cheek. "Z!" Mammon comes running and jumps on the bed. He softly embraces me and kisses me on top of my head. "I'm so happy, ya fine. I really, really missed ya."

"I missed you too." Mammon gives me a soft kiss.

"Don't hog her all to yourself." Lucifer walks in and pets my head. "I'm so happy you're feeling so much better."

Diavolo comes in with the other guys. Belphegor moves to the other side, and Diavolo sits beside me. He hugs me, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."

"What are you talking about? This wasn't your fault." I caress his face and hug him back.

"But it feels like it is." Diavolo was in tears.

"Oh, no, baby, don't cry." I wipe his tears and kiss his cheeks. "I don't blame or hate you, so just be happy I'm okay."

"I am." Diavolo laughs hard and hugs me again.

The guys keep me company until Beel returns and starts catching me up on everything. "So, I have this design done for your dress." Asmo shows me a beautiful dress. "I call it Midnight Daydream." The dress was going to be a dark navy color with light purple hues. Stars and moons decorated it so beautifully. It was off-shoulder, and the tail wasn't too long but just right.

"Not only is it beautifully designed, but you gave it a gorgeous name." I thank Asmo with a kiss on the cheek, which takes him to the moon for a while.

"Dad and your mother will come by tomorrow. Make sure you eat up and rest up." Diavolo, let me know. "I should get some rest. I didn't want to get any sleep until I knew you'd wake up."

I nod, "Go ahead. I'm not going anywhere." I give him a hug before he leaves.

"Z, I made something simple for you. I hate the diet you have to eat, but it's so you can be better." Beel comes in with a tray. Amos leaves to start the dress. Levi gives me a big hug and goes to finally play his games. Lucifer drags Mammon out, so he wouldn't be "noisy" and let me rest.

Belphegor sits at the end of the bed, and Satan sits beside me where Mammon was sitting a while ago. Beel sets the tray on the bedside table and sits next to me. He grabs the bowl and starts blowing on it.

"I can feed myself," I giggle.

Beel shakes his head, "I'm going to take care of you."

"I want to take care of her, too." Belphegor gets up, grabs the juice, and hands a napkin to Satan. Satan looks at him, confused, "You are dying to take care of her." Satan blushes and takes the napkin.

There is something of a pattern going on here. Beel feeds me, Satan wipes my mouth, and Belphegor helps me drink the juice. This keeps going until I finish everything. Finally, Belphegor and Beel clean up and leave the room. Belphegor wants to make a dessert and leaves to get Luke and Barbatos, so they can help him.

"Z." I turn to look at Satan after the guys leave the room. "I want to apologize for being unable to protect you. This would have never happened if I had stopped you from getting close to him or pushed you away."

I take his face and bring it close to mine. "You guys need to stop apologizing for something you couldn't prevent or aren't at fault for." Satan looks at me, stunned. I smile and kiss him.

Satan doesn't push away and kisses me back softly.

Satan growls a little and pushes away softly, "I'm sorry. I've been holding back for some time, and I want you to heal." He takes my left hand and kisses my ring, "After you are so much better, I promise to make a claim to you. I can wait a lifetime for you."

Satan smiles and leans in, kissing me softly again.