Four

Two months later

I start showing a tiny baby bump. I get excited every time I see it. Soon, I'll have my baby with me. We still didn't know who the father was, but we didn't worry about it.

I sit down in my chair that looks out into the Heavenly garden. There is a knock on my door, and Partheno comes in. "Where's your demon dog?"

I laugh, "Stop calling him that, please." Partheno and I have gotten closer than any other member. He brings a cake and places it on the table next to me.

"It is the best cake the heavens can offer." Partheno smiles and cuts me a piece. "Here you go."

Happily, I take the plate and take a bite. "Mmm, this is delicious." I get all giddy. Partheno laughs and leans in. He wipes something from the corner of my lip.

"Z." Satan comes in. Satan greets Partheno. "I have good news." Then, Satan comes around and kneels in front of me. "I think we found a way to get back home."

"Really?" I place the plate down and hug Satan.

Partheno

Ziana hugs Satan happily when he tells her they found a way to return to their world. I felt something tighten in me. Since I started getting close to her, I felt my power getting weak. I didn't really understand why, but sometimes I didn't care. I just wanted to be near her.

The fact that she was leaving soon infuriated me. I don't want her to go. Ziana is the only one who knows who I am and accepts me. She is the angel I need in my life.

I couldn't let her go. No, I didn't want her to go. So I stood up, "I'll leave you guys alone. I have some work to get done." Ziana pouts, and I smile, "Don't worry, I'll come and see you when I'm done with my work." Ziana nods, and I leave the room.

Z

Partheno leaves, leaving Satan and me alone. "So, how do we get home?"

Satan takes my hands, "We will cast a spell with the gods using our blood. The Heavenly King told us it was a dark magic spell but was willing to allow it so we could head home. Although, he wishes for us to stay. The King thinks we are instrumental."

I laugh, "I appreciate it, but they don't like demons here. The rest of the guys aren't here. It isn't the same. I miss home." Satan nods and kisses my forehead.

"We'll go home. We are preparing everything so that we can do the spell tonight. So, get ready and spend your last afternoon with Z." Satan smiles at me.

"Alright, I'll go find her." I stand up. "I'll be with Z. Come find me when you're ready." I kiss Satan and walk out of the room.

I find Z by a blue-illuminated pool. "Z?"

"Ziana." She smiles, "Come here." I take her hand and look down at what she's looking at.

"Wow. Is that Earth?" I ask her, seeing flashes of people laughing, celebrating, and sharing.

"Yea. Isn't it beautiful?" Z smiles.

"Don't you miss it?" I hug her arm. We both rest our heads on each other.

"Every day. But I'm happier here. Leon is here. Where he is, that's where my happiness is." Z pats my hand.

I giggle, "Aren't you too romantic?"

"Never." We stand there laughing and looking down on Earth.

After a couple of hours, Partheno comes looking for me. "Ziana. It's time." I smile at him. Z and I walk together hand in hand.

I sense something off about Partheno, I look up at him, but he smiles at me. Lies. Partheno's smile was fake. I give him a severe look. He quickly looks away.

When we reach the throne room, the twelve gods, the King and Satan, are there. One by one, the gods come up to me and hug me goodbye. Z hugs me tightly and kisses my cheek, "It was like having a twin sister I never had. I'm going to miss you so much." Z has tears in her eyes.

I wipe them away, "Don't worry too much." I bring my wings out and pull a scale off. I shrink it and slap it on her forehead. My palm glows, and a shock goes through Z and me.

"What was that?" Leon starts getting grumpy and goes up to Z.

I laugh, "It's a piece of me. Whenever you need me, we can find each other in our dreams. No matter the distance of worlds between us."

"Thank you." Z busts out in tears and hugs me.

"I want one." Teo pouts.

"Me too." Ichthys also pouts. These two are like two little kids not getting their way.

"I wouldn't trust you even in my dreams," Leon glares at them.

"Alright, step in the circle," King informs us.

Satan and I hold hands and walk toward the circle. Everyone starts chanting the spell. Satan cuts himself and cuts me on the arm. We let our blood drip on the ground, and the room began to glow.

"No!" Everyone turns to see Partheno with a knife in hand. "You can't leave. I won't allow it. If you leave, I will kill myself."

"Partheno!" Leon yells at him.

I let Satan go and ran up to Partheno. "I can't stay. I don't belong here."

"You belong with me. You are the angel who is keeping me sane." Partheno shouts.

"Partheno, give me the knife." I reach out for it.

"No, If you want to go back, you will leave dead." We fight for the knife. Everything was happening so fast.

Everyone starts rushing towards us. Then, all of a sudden, everything stops. I look up at Partheno in shock. His eyes were cold.

I move away and look down. I saw the knife buried in my stomach. Satan yells and comes rushing towards me. Everything was getting blurry.

I fell on the floor with Satan.

I could barely see Leon grabbing Partheno, who was fighting back. Some gods come rushing towards me, and the others help Leon. There was so much noise around me I couldn't hear anything.

My head spun until everything went dark.