Twelve

Narrator

The seven brothers fall onto the chairs in the dining hall. They are all in disbelief. The brothers had to keep Z cuffed in her room. They weren't going to risk her catching someone when they weren't paying attention.

They all sigh, "What do we do?" Satan spoke first. "I mean, an orgy? Can we really do it? It's just one Z and all of us. I don't want to see you guys touching yourselves when we take turns."

"I agree with Satan." Mammon nods in agreement. "It's like, what do the others do when one or two are havin' fun with Z."

"It's not like we want to touch each other." Once Belphegor said that, all the seven brothers shutter at the thought.

"What if we go in pairs?" Beelzebub talks as he eats some chips.

"That isn't bad, but one must be alone." Lucifer intertwines his fingers together as he settles them on the table. "As the oldest, I'll go alone."

"Ha! You think you can fool us! You ain't goin' in by yourself!" Mammon yells at Lucifer.

"I think I can hand help." Leviathan looks up from his game. The brothers look interested. Leviathan gets up, and the brothers follow him to his room.

Leviathan starts setting something up for them on his computer. "Alright, we will play a game. I will pair the two groups first. Then, each group will play one round. After that, the losers of each round will be paired up, while the winners will go against each other in the third round. Finally, in the fourth round, the third-round winner will go against the one who wasn't paired up. So, the losers of the third and fourth rounds will be paired up, and the winner will go solo with Z. Easy?"

"I think I get it." Lucifer nods.

"Okay, but wait. How will you decide who goes up against whom?" Mammon asks. Leviathan smirks.

After an intense game of rock, paper, and scissors, the groups are made. Mammon is going against Satan. Lucifer against Beelzebub. Belphegor has to wait until the fourth round.

"Alright, let the gaming begin!" Leviathan claps.

In the end, Mammon and Lucifer are paired up. Satan and Belphegor. Beelzebub goes solo with Z.

"This isn't fair." Mammon pouts.

"I think it is. We played well, and these are the results." Lucifer smirks at him.

"Alright, Mammon, Luci, you guys should get ready for a fun time with Z. After you two each go, then Satan and Belphegor go in. Then Beelzebub." Leviathan informs them.

Before heading to Z's room, they shower and prepare themselves for a long, hot night.

Lucifer and Mammon go into Z's room first. "You guys. Untie me." Z looks at them with a dazed look.

Lucifer walks over to her and unties her. When Z is free, she throws herself at Lucifer, "Thank you." Z gives Lucifer a kiss.

"How do I even start?" Lucifer murmurs to himself.

"Newbie," Mammon smirks at Lucifer as he climbs the bed. Mammon reaches for Z, moves her hair to the side, and starts kissing her neck.

Z closes her eyes and starts heating up. She looks at Lucifer and pulls him in. Z starts kissing Lucifer as Mammon tastes every part of her body. With that, Z releases some potent sexual hormones, causing the guys to moan and get hazy.

"I've never felt this before." Lucifer moans.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Mammon chuckles as he makes Z look at him. Mammon starts kissing her chest. When he gets to her breast, he licks and sucks on them. Z starts moaning.

Z gets on top of Mammon as he devours her breast. She pulls Lucifer behind her.

Z starts caressing both of them until they are nice and hard. She takes their cock out and starts stroking them. Z felt her body tremble with desire. She slides Mammon in the front and slides Lucifer in the back.

She's never felt so much pleasure in either part. The guys moan as Z rocks back and forth, taking in both brothers.

The faster she goes, the closer to the climax the brothers are. Finally, when the brothers reach their climax, Z removes them from inside her. Then, she turns around to Lucifer and takes him into her mouth. Mammon slams into her from behind, causing Z to make a surprised gasp.

Lucifer grabs her hair and moans. He thrusts himself into her mouth. Mammon held onto her waist and kept smashing her with force. Z loved the pleasure and pain she felt. It was taking her to a whole other level of ecstasy.

She switched and did the same thing with Mammon. Taking him in while Lucifer entered in with force.

Z releases another round of hormones, and the brothers start to feel dazed. While Mammon goes to get something to drink, Z gets on top of Lucifer.

Lucifer admired her beautiful body and caressed it with his big hands. Then, while grinding on him, Lucifer plays with Z's breast. "Do me hard," Z whispers to Lucifer and licks his ear.

That's all it took for Lucifer to explode. He grabs Z from her waist and starts thrusting inside her. With every thrust, Z moans with pleasure. After Lucifer finishes, he feels his body numb and passes out.

Z leaves Lucifer there and walks toward Mammon, who is by the table drinking water. She starts stroking him from behind. Mammon moans.

Z walks around and bends over the desk as she spreads her cheek. "What are you waiting for? Make me cry." She smiles at Mammon.

Mammon drops the water and takes her there. He turns her body to the side and picks up her leg, leaving her tiptoeing with one leg. Mammon grabs Z's breast as he pounds into her. When he releases inside her, he feels his body go numb.

Z catches Mammon before he falls. She carries him princess-style onto the couch. When Z places him down, she looks towards the door. "Belphegor," Z calls Belphegor psychically.