Three

A month passed, and my stomach still wasn't growing much. We haven't even found a way to get home yet. Finally, Satan tells me I should be giving birth soon, but he isn't too sure how it would affect the baby being here.

The twelve gods have gotten used to having us around. Z is about to have her baby as well. She needs to be resting more but insists on keeping me company.

After spending this morning with me, I took Z back to her room so that she could rest. When I leave her, I walk towards the beautiful garden the Heavens has. Walking down the white marble halls, some gods weren't too pleased to see me.

Not only was I not from this world, but I had Demon blood in my veins. Demons are hated in this world. They are mostly extinct.

When I reach the garden, I let out a breath of relief. "You should be careful being here alone. Some gods don't appreciate your existence." I turn towards the voice.

Partheno comes out from the shadows. He smiles and stands next to me. "I can take care of myself, thank you." I look away.

Partheno chuckles softly, "Why are you cold with me? You're nice to everyone but me." He flashes a charming smile.

"I don't like being friends with demons who lie about being a god," I tell him seriously.

"How did you?" Partheno looks down at me in shock.

"I told you when I introduced myself. I can smell a lie a mile away. It took me a while, but I could see your true self. What kind of demon are you? Are you so ashamed of being a demon?" I shot him a glare.

Partheno takes a deep breath, "I can tell you, but not here. I can take you to my home."

"Your home?" I raise an eyebrow. Partheno nods. "Alright, let's go."

"Really? Aren't you scared something might happen to you?" Partheno looks intrigued.

"One, I can take you myself. I'm a lot stronger than you think. Two, Satan and I are connected. So he will sense if I'm in trouble. Don't get your hopes up. I'm not a hopeless woman." I smirk.

Partheno smiles, "The more I'm around you, the more I'm intrigued by you." He pulls me closer, and everything around us warps in seconds.

I open my eyes and find myself in front of a vast castle. "Is this your home?" Partheno nods and takes my hand. He leads me inside and takes me to the living room area.

It looks empty, lifeless. All grey and black.

Two men come in, but Partheno stops them from saying anything. "Bring us tea." The two men bow and leave us alone. Then, a couple of minutes later, they come in with a tray of tea and cookies.

Partheno picks a cup up and hands it to me, "Thank you."

"Could you really see I'm a demon?" Partheno asks. I nod. "I see. Alright, I'll tell you, but promise you won't say anything?"

"I have no reason to say anything," I tell him honestly.

Partheno smirks, "Alright then. So I'm the demon prince of this world."

"The heavenly father killed my father, the demon king, and all my people. So, I'm pretending to be a God to get close to him. I want revenge." I look over at Partheno's eyes. They were full of rage and loneliness.

"You know revenge isn't all it is. I can tell you from experience." I sip the tea.

"Is that so?" Partheno looks over at me.

I nod and put the cup down, "I wanted revenge on both my parents. My foster mother made me think they didn't want me. I was ready to destroy them. So my foster mother trained me to kill them. It was all I ever knew. Little did I know the powers hidden inside me would destroy me. I didn't know what was going on."

"I was confused and upset. I didn't know who to trust. But those seven sinners helped me in ways I didn't expect. They became my everything. My revenge went out the door. I soon realized that what's next if I had gotten my revenge?"

I sigh, "I think you need someone who understands and stands by your side. Give you the support and love you need. Every demon needs an angel to help them a little." I smile at him.

"I think I just found mine." He whispers and takes a sip of his tea. We spend the whole afternoon walking around the castle, and he tells me stories about his life here.

After the sun sets, we head back to the heavens. We walk out of the garden and head for the halls. "Oh, Partheno? What are you doing alone with our beautiful visitor?" Teo comes walking up to us.

"We went on a date." Partheno winks at him.

"Awe! Not fair. Why didn't you tell me? I want to go on a date with you too." Teo grabs my hand. "Your demon dog is always around you. It's hard to get close to you." He kisses my hand.

"Well, this demon dog is about to eat you up if you don't let go of her hand." Satan comes from around the corner with Hue. Teo quickly lets go of my hand and hides behind Partheno.

Satan smiles when he sees me. "Are you okay?" He caresses my cheek.

"I'm fine. You worry so much." I smile at him.

"I have to. It's enough with my brothers always around. Now I have to deal with eleven more. It gets tiring." Satan laughs. "I'll take you to your room. You need to rest. You're also pregnant, you know."

We excuse ourselves and head to my room. I get ready for bed and lay on my bed.

Satan walks over and sits next to me, "Don't worry, we'll go home soon. I promise."

I smile, "I know. You are trying your best." I move over, "Can you stay with me tonight?" I look up at him softly.

Satan smiles and gets in bed with me. He wraps his arms around me. I snuggled closer to him.

Satan starts combing through my hair, "I love you, Z. I promise to take you home."

I smiled, and before I knew it, I fell asleep.