"Accompany me to my great uncles gala. As a date. Then I'll tell you.", She said.

"Fine. Geez, just tell me.", I said, nervously scratching my head.

"After the gala, I will."

"You're heartless.", I sighed.

Luckily the gala was only two days away.

Mabel payed for my suit and,I must admit, I looked really good.

I spend the evening at her side, pretending I was into this fucking bitch.

When the evening was coming to an end,she led me to her room, where she pushed me onto her bed and locked the door.

"What are you do-", I started, but was stopped by her lips on mine.

"You look so tasty, Dorito. I just want to take a bite.", She then said playfully.

"Mabel, I'm not gonna fuck you. I'm here so I can stop whoever is hurting my baby blue.", I said clearly.

"To bad. But if I was you I wouldn't interfere. They can let people disappear with, like, a snap of their fingers. Remember Gideon?", She told me.

I nodded.

She sighed.

"Poor kid. Tried to tell on them, but nobody believed him. I heard them say he had to go.", Mabel grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses from somewhere.

"Who?", I asked.

"My brother and his gang. Even I don't feel save around them...", She gave in.

Then she poured me a glass of wine and I drank it way to quick.

Wine was poured and words were spoken and suddenly she wasn't such a bitch anymore.

~~~
I was still deep in my thoughts at the dinner table a few days later.

"Are you okay, brobro?", Asked my little angel.

"I'll tell you in our room, okay?", I fake smiled.

Will tilted his head, but then he shrugged.

When we were in our room he asked what was wrong.

I pulled him into a hug, then let the bomb explode: "I know who's hurting you. And I want to help, but I don't know how."

Will quickly hugged me back and I soon realised he was crying.

"I just want them to stop, make them go away, but they're so strong! I can't take it anymore!", He sniffed.

"I know, I know. I'll find a solution. Please just...just don't give up.", I cried out.

I eventually convinced him to file a report against those guys.

For two days nothing happened. Then I got a call from a panicky Mabel.

"Hey, hey, calm down, please. What's going on?", I asked, rubbing my forehead.

"I just got a call from my brother! He said,he'd stay with a friend tonight. That's exactly what he said before they killed Gideon! I think your twin is in danger!", She cried out.

I almost dropped my phone.

"Where are they?", I asked quickly.

"I don't know...last time they did it in the forest!", She sobbed.

"Mabel, call the police! Please, I'm begging you. I'll try to find Will.", I replied, tears in my eyes.

Then I hung up and called my brother. His phone was dead.

I called Till.

"Till? Can you still track us through our phones?", I asked immediately when he picked up.

"Of course, why?", He sighed.

"You need to track Will. There's reason to assume he's in serious danger.", I almost yelled, while running towards the forest.

Next I called my gang up.

Suddenly I heard a loud scream, that I recognised immediately.

"William! Don't worry,help is on the way!", I yelled, running towards the noise.

I send my friends my live location and luckily Keyhole caught up to me.

He was there faster than I was and I heard his battlecry.

When I reached the clearing I found William on the ground, bleeding and unconscious, with Mason still pinching him.

Keyhole tried to fight the gang of.

I don't know where that power came from, but I used it to punch Mason in the head.

He glared at me angrily.

We got in a fist fight quickly and it seemed like I was loosing, just like Key.

Suddenly I heard a voice yell: "get away from my crackhead, freak!"

And with that Kill, who is really fucking strong, grabbed Mason from behind.

"I've been recording this.", I heard Mabel say.

How long she been standing there?!

"What?! Mabel, darling! I'm your brother. You wouldn't-", Mason started.

"I'm not letting you kill another innocent boy! You're all crazy!", She yelled.

Now I noticed the police had also arrived.

Finally I dropped to my knees next to my little brother and pulled him against my chest.

He was still breathing.

They took him away in an ambulance.

He made it.

We made it.