Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning feeling like a sick princess. I felt like crap but I knew that Niall still loves me. The ache in my stomach kept getting worse and worse until finally I sprang out of bed, ran to the bathroom and barfed my guts up. When I was finally well enough to stand and go back to my bed I called Niall. 

"Hello??" he asked. 

"Hey babe" i answered. 

"oh hey Aleana! umm are you ok you sound horrible!" he asked with a concerned tone. 

"No I'm sick! That's why I called you, do u wanna come over??" 

"I would love to come over." 

"Thanks Niall your the best!!!" 

"I know I am bye love!" 

"bye" I waited for Niall to get here and occupied my self by finding my favorite romantic movie "Titanic". You know Jack wins tickets meets Rose falls in love, ship sinks, heart of the ocean. Yea that movie. I LOVE IT! I think it's because when I was little I had the biggest crush on Leonardo Dicaprio. Like I used to write either "I ❤ Jack Dawson" or "I ❤Leonardo Dicaprio" on everything!!! The doorbell rang intruding my thoughts. I was to lazy to go open the door so I texted Niall to just come in. I heard the door slowly open, and forgot that Niall has never been in my house, he doesn't know where I am. I texted him again giving him instructions on how to get to my room. He entered slowly as if to not wake me up. 

"Niall I'm awake! You don't have to slowly and silently open the door!" I yelled. 

"Sorry! so what are we doing today?" he asked. 

"we are watching "Titanic" because i love that movie!" i answered.  

"That sappy chick flick about the poor dude and rich chick?" 

"Yea" 

"sounds good enough." I crawled over to the DVD player by my tv and put in the movie. It started and I just lay there thinking about the tradgity that did happen years before.  

<<<>>>>>>><<<>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>><>><< 

"Rose promise me that you will never let go." 

"I will never let go Jack." I kept thinking about that line, was she saying it truly or metophorcly? (screw spelling) I wondered and wondered and slowly drifted off to sleep. 

<<>><<>>><<<<<>>>><<>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<><<<<<>><<><<<<<<<<<<<<<>><<>>><>>> 

Sorry if that chapter was stupid butI needed something posted! plus i have to get ready for my cousins 16th bday pArty! Also today is my boyfriend Ryan and I's 1 month anniversary! yayyy cant believe ive been dating him for a month! well I'll go now! Vote And Comment!!!!!!! 

~Allyi! xoxo keep dreaming