Chapter 5

Aleana's POV!!!!

Harry can't buy me a dress, and I don't have enough money to buy one. I know he has the money to buy me  one but I just feel wrong wasting his money like that.

"Aleana just try a few on, please!" Darn this boy was gonna be the death of me I couldn't say no to that face.

"Fine, but your not buying anything!"

"I never said I would."

"Harry you said you would buy me a dress before we left."

"I think your brain is messed up I never said that!" I decided to drop that conversation, because I knew if I didn't we would be argueing all day!

"Just hand me the dresses." I said sweetly. He handed me the one dress it a tight purple dress cut just above the knee, it had one strap and it was super sparkly!(Picture of the dress on the side!)

"Oh my gosh Harry I love this dress I'm gonna buy it!" I said smileing super big! "Just one problem it's 129.99 bucks!"

"Don't worry i told you i would buy it"

"Harry your not buying it just put it back on the rack"

"Aleana just think of it as a birthday present"

"My birthday is in 8 months!"

"An early birthday present!"

"fine" i huffed, wow this boy put up a fight, we got to the register and paid for the dress, I wonder what Niall will think?

When we got back home I decided to get ready, I cur;ed my hair, and pinned it to the side. I did my make with light purple eyeshadow and winged eyeliner and some maskara. My shoes were just my little silver flats. I went out to get in my car I decided to drive over to the boys hotel. When I walked through the door Niall was standing there, he turned around and his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Damn girl!"

Im not gonna be able to update much since im goin to disney and on the cruise no electronics so ill try 1 more chapter! :)