Chapter 11

I couldn't wait to see Niall tonight. Harry told both of us that he was planning something special for us to do tonight! I don't know why, but I feel that Harry is the romantic, flirty and "cheeky" as they say in England type. He is always hitting on girls and going out to clubs! Let me just say that if he takes us to a club tonight, that boy won't see daylight for a VERY long time. I know that Niall wouldn't like that very much either. I've learned quite a bit about him over the past few days, like how he's a lefty! That make me feel better, because I'm one too! (I really am one ~Lindsey) I also feel like I can relate to him A LOT! He's sweet and caring and not very intimidating and so am I. We both don't really like to read, and apparently he really likes movies! We both LOVE to eat, but he can out eat me any day, and that's hard to do! We are both also a little insecure. I really don't think I could live without him now that I've met him. I can't let him leave. Just the thought of him leaving America to go on another world tour upsets me! I really don't know how to make this work when I know that there a so many girls out there that I can't trust! But one thing is for sure, I can always trust Niall! No matter how tough life is, I can count on him to make things right. 

I finally got tired of sitting around doing nothing so I decided to go shopping because I needed a new dress, and I asked Lou to come with me. 

To: LouBear Tommo 

Hey lou! Harry is setting up a date for Niall and I and I kinda need a dress wanna help me shop?? 

I knew he wasn't gonna answer because it wAs still early, so in the mean time I got changed. I decided I was sick of my annoying curls, so I straightened my hair, and put I up in a sock bun so that if I get cool I can take it down easily and it will still look nice. Then I applied a light foundation and concealer and put on some light eye liner and gold sparkly eye shadow! My lips looked really pale so I put on some bright red lip stick and brought more in my purse just in case. I knew just what to wear, so I ran to my closet and pulled out a black and white polka dot sun dress. It is tight up top, and frilled at the bottom I LOVE IT! The dress looked kind of plain so I put a thin yellow belt around the waist. I new I needed a bag to carry all of my stuff, so I went to my closet and grabbed my tiny, yellow, coach bag with the gold chain strap. I ran downstairs searching for a pair of shoes to go with the outfit, when I spotted my moms black pumps. I new she wouldn't mind if I wore them so I slipped them on my feet and went to fill my purse. Once I got all of my stuff together, I checked my my phone, and sure enough there was a new message: 

From: LouBear Tommo 

That sounds toats fAb! See you in 10! Xxx! 

I always secretly thought he was gay, my theory proven! Since Lou said he would go shopping with me and my mom wasn't up yet I decided to leave her a note:  

Mom, 

Louis and I are going shopping today! I hope you don't mind and later I'm going on a date with Niall! See you very late or tomorrow!  

Xoxo, 

Aleana! 

Just as I was finishing the note, I heard Louis car pull up. I quickly set the note on the coffee maker where mom would surely see it, and hurried outside to meet Lou in his car. 

It was a nice, warm sunny day so we didn't need costs, and while the car ride there was silent.... Let me just tell you, complete opposite when we got to the mall.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! Sorry this chapter took so long to get up! I wasn't focused and I am trying to make the chappies a little longer! So I hoped you like it, and I will be trying to post more during the summer. I'm so happy if u stayed with this story since January and have been patient with me, and for all the people I wanna thank you and the next chapter which will be up in 3 days tops is dedicated to you!!!!!!