Author's note

Dear reader,

I hope you are going to enjoy my first book in the series SHIFTERS. You will be indulged in a world full of mystical creatures, imminent dangers, and the beginning of an unexpected and overwhelming love story. This is not your typical werewolf story as it will add many new creatures from ancient legends around the world. 

Due to my personal experiences, I'm committed to portray healthy relationships in my story. This means that I will not romanticize toxic behaviour. However, this doesn't imply a lack of disagreement or conflict in my story; I aim to embrace real-life conflicts. For transparency, certain chapters will feature mature content (18+), I'll make sure to notify you in those sections.

English is not my first language, if you notice any mistakes, please feel free to provide me with feedback. 

Thank you for choosing my story, I hope you enjoy reading it!

Copyright Statement

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Unauthorized copying, distribution, or transmission of this work is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of the author's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to plagiarism, duplication, or unauthorized reproduction, will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.

The characters, events, and locations portrayed in this book are fictitious. Resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or real events is purely coincidental.

Thank you for your support and understanding in upholding the integrity of the author's work and the protection of intellectual property rights.