Kunikida stare at him as he approach him, the distance within, them was close.. Which was rare as Kunikida feel his heart beat quicken as the male never approach someone this close..

"Why did he.. Join?" Asked The man unsurely, as while stare down at Kunikida who straighten up as he could feel his cheeks burn a bit while, staring up at the male.

"I am afraid you have to ask.. It to Oda.." he said as he squirm a bit when, the male took a step again.

"Oh.. Alright" said the man as he walk by him to the shelves.

"You may leave now, Kunikida.. I have other matters to attend"

━━━━━━━ ∙ ʚ🏐ɞ ∙ ━━━━━━━
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I have other matters to attend, as if! All he does Is stay in the office and come late and leave early" muttered Kunikida as he could still feel himself burned in disappointment.

"Ma~ Kunikida-san, What do you expect" Said the ravenete who drink another can of sweet soda.

"I agree, but I do wish he become open up slightly" said Kenji frowning slightly yet beamed into happiness that at least you smile at him yesterday when, you came to office in greeting.

This shows at least you are abit more Open up right?

(You join for almost a year and a half now, so practically after you left Port mafia you went missing for some years).

"Speaking of which we should just plan out for tomorrow recruitment test" mentioned Tanizaki as he sweatdropped at their conversation.

"Right, You will be helping out" said Kunikida as he arrange his glasses as Tanizaki frowned and point at himself.

"M-me?"

"Yes you, did I stutter? Or are you objecting to help" Said Kunikida with raise eyebrow as Tanizaki shook his head in denial as Ranpo kept a hand on Tanizaki shoulder.

"Good luck, then"

Tanizaki sweatdropped as Kunikida just let out a sighed by Ranpo obvious teased to Tanizaki to make him more nervous or sort.

"Let's just continue on our work"

•───────•°•❁•°•───────•· ·
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The start of new life. As the sunlight rise up as the birds chirps.

The phone rang at the table alarming the ravenete with white tips to quickly rush to grab his phone.

'What.. Am I suppose to press..?' Thought the male as he was confused until, a finger press the button for him alarming him to eventually attack the person who he wasn't aware of the presence before.

The taller male stood unfraze as the ravenete ability was of no used unable to attack him.

"Oda, your recruited Boy is attacking me for no reason" said the man who said on the phone alarming the ravenete to be more weary as he was confused how he snatched his phone from him.

"Here Oda, wants to talk to you" said the male unfrazed as The ravenete eyes narrowed in suspicion yet, grasp his phone and answer the phone.

"Hello?" Muttered the ravenete as his eyes are still weary of the male infront of him that was not harm by his ability which is more cautious to even attack him physically if could.

"Ah, you're up, It's me Oda, how is the dorm did you sleep well?" Asked Oda on the other end of the call as ravenete hummed confirming as he mention about his own condition.