He was so angry that he wanted to punch Xiao Yiheng, but seeing Xiao Yiheng's eyebrows and eyes stained with blood (color), he couldn't bear it again.

Gan, why is Xiao Yiheng so beautiful?

Gan, how could such a good-looking person become his boyfriend?

The two stood face to face, none of them spoke.

Li Cheng had just made a bold confession on impulsiveness, and now he calmed down, all kinds of emotions surged up, and the first thing to do was "regret"... He how big and brave, actually stepped into the pit of love?

I think his brother Li used to be a lone wolf, but now that he has a target, he is unhappy in the fight...

As soon as Xiao Yiheng saw his eyes rolling, he guessed that the little **** regretted it.

"Excuse me to remind, once the product is sold, unless there is a quality problem, it will not be returned or exchanged." Xiao Yiheng raised his eyebrows.

Li Cheng still didn't give up: "A quality problem? What is a quality problem?"

Xiao Yiheng took his hand and (touching Mo) toward his own hot spot.

Li Cheng:! ! !

Xiao Yiheng calmly said: "Don't worry, the quality will never be problematic, and it is guaranteed for life. You can try it out at any time to ensure your satisfaction."

Li Cheng: "..."

Okay, this highway was chosen by Li Cheng himself. He wants to get off now, it's too late.

The freshly baked young couple grinds in the classroom for a while. Li Cheng sees that the return of goods is not working, he thinks about it, and (gan gan) drafted a love agreement with a few pieces and pieces. , All are overlord clauses, and the (strong qiang) system requires Xiao Yiheng to sign and bet.

The content of the love agreement includes:

1. Xiao Yiheng is not allowed to be sulking, and speak out if there is a contradiction, cold war biss.

2. Xiao Yiheng and other students must strictly draw a clear line, including but not limited to alpha, beta, and omega.

3. Xiao Yiheng cannot...

4. Xiao Yiheng don't...

5. Xiao Yiheng can't...

Xiao Yiheng: "..."

Xiao Yiheng read them one by one and asked: "Li Cheng, I don't think this is a love agreement, this is my (selling mai) body agreement."

Li Cheng replied slyly: "If you think so, then I can't help it."

Look, Li Cheng is already proficient in using scumbag quotations just after falling in love.

Xiao Yiheng looked down at the "agreement" filled with a piece of paper and said, "This agreement only defines what I should do, but it does not stipulate what you want to do. Since you have written so many articles, I should write one."

Li Cheng thought for a while, and felt that the deal was not a loss, so he generously gave him the pen: "Okay, you can write it."