At the moment he backed away, Li Cheng clearly saw that a trace of disappointment flashed in Xiao Yiheng's eyes.

And the ambiguity (暧ai) that was about to be pierced by just one layer of window paper, also under this push, the (dry gan) (dry gan) disappeared instantly.

"Xiao Yiheng, you, are you okay?" Li Cheng wanted to help him, but the coach was blowing his beard and staring. He could only retract his hand awkwardly and asked in a panic, "You haven't hurt anything, do you want me to accompany him? You go to the infirmary?"

"Go to the infirmary?! No, neither of you are allowed to go!" Coach Wu rushed over, grabbing a person's arm with one hand, "I want to slip in violation of team rules, how can there be such a cheap thing!"

...

By the swimming pool, Li Cheng leaped around the shore, panting for breath after three laps.

On the other side, Xiao Yiheng had a cold face, holding a mop in his hand, and was wiping the floor. He has completely suffered from the unsuspecting disaster. If he weren't a member of the swimming team, now he should do a leapfrog with Li Cheng behind him.

From this point of view, he has been assigned a "relaxed" job of scrubbing the floor, and coach Wu has already opened his eyes.

Like a clumsy little frog, Li Cheng jumped over Xiao Yiheng's side, whispering his name.

Xiao Yiheng ignored him, whether he really didn't hear it or if he didn't hear it.

Li Cheng's voice was a little louder: "Xiao Yiheng, are your feet okay? You were in the (geng) dressing room just now, did you get a slap?"

When Xiao Yiheng walked, he limped with his right foot and only landed on the sole of his forefoot. Li Cheng was worried that his injury would get worse and wanted to persuade him to go back and rest.

But Xiao Yiheng's response was unexpected.

I saw the alpha boy suddenly put down the mop and raised his right hand.

Li Cheng:?

Xiao Yiheng: "Coach, report!"

Li Cheng:? ?

Xiao Yiheng: "Coach, Li Cheng is not good at leapfrogging, come and chat with me."

Li Cheng:? ? ?

Coach Wu's faint voice came from across the pool: "Li Cheng, add another lap!"

Li Cheng:...

⺪, they all say that business is not righteous and righteous. Xiao Yiheng, this bastard, can't confess, even the brothers have not done it? ? ?

...

Because he was fined for five hundred frog jumps in one night, Li Cheng's legs trembled, and his thighs and glutes were sore and painful. His legs were so weak that he almost fell and almost lost his ability to take care of himself. Help him go.

Is this the most miserable?

It's not.

The saddest thing is that the relationship between him and Xiao Yiheng dropped to freezing point.