Li Cheng stood in front of the painting, as if his soul had been "photographed" by this painting. He lost all his ability to move. He forgot how to speak and how to control his body. Only his mind was still turning, which made him uncontrollably imagine Xiao Yiheng using his pen to paint this. The look of the picture.

Does Xiao Yiheng come to the art classroom by himself every night and paint him quietly? What was Xiao Yiheng thinking when he was painting this painting, and what did his eyes look like? Will Xiao Yiheng wear a dirty apron like today, and even his fingertips are dyed with paint?

Xiao Yiheng...Xiao Yiheng...Xiao Yiheng...

Countless voices gathered together, and Li Cheng stared at the painting blankly. A hot emotion burst into his heart, and followed the pulse of the pulse to the limbs.

Art is always the best bridge to convey feelings. The moment Li Cheng understood this painting, he also understood Xiao Yiheng.

Feelings are more surging than the sea; what is gentler than a brush is Xiao Yiheng silently watching Li Cheng's eyes.

Li Cheng didn't know how long he had stood in front of this painting. The passage of time no longer made any sense to him.

until

"Orange," Xiao Yiheng's voice exploded in his ears. Alpha, who didn't know when he returned to the classroom, appeared behind Li Cheng, stretched out his arms, wrapped his thin waist with one hand, and covered his eyes with the other, so he hugged him in. In his arms, "You fouled."

Li Cheng's whole body trembled, too late to resist, and his back had already hit the alpha (chest xiong) mouth.

Deprived of sight, he plunged into darkness. Only then did he realize that his eyes were extremely (dry gan) astringent, and he didn't know how long he had been staring at the painting, even forgot to blink.

Xiao Yiheng was five centimeters taller than him and could easily hold him in his arms.

Alpha lowered his head slightly, and whispered a sentence in the ear of the person in his arms: "Unbehaved children are to be punished."

The tremor rose from the end of the spine, and Li Cheng wanted to resist, but for some reason he lost the strength to resist.

Perhaps from the moment he saw the painting, he could no longer refuse any request from Xiao Yiheng.

Soon, he knew what Xiao Yiheng's punishment was.

Omega's collar was pulled down, and Alpha's lips burned a hot one (kiss wen) on the back of his neck, and the sharp teeth of a beast pierced the tender (flesh) on the back of his neck.

"Hmm!" Li Cheng couldn't help but let out a whine.

He is a special omega, and there are no traces of glands on the back of his neck. According to common sense, even if an alpha bites the back of his neck, he can only experience pain. However, in this pain, he feels another kind of pleasure.

Blood rushed from the heart to the femoral artery, and the real glands hidden deep in the root of the left thigh instantly became hot. The strong and fresh orange scent was like a fluffy bomb, exploding quickly in the air.