Li Cheng's face (color) put the phone away in darkness, and the straw on the drink cup was bitten into an oblate shape.

Going to the Internet cafe to open the dark is interesting, but it is a bit lonely to be alone. He was walking around (touching Mo) to find someone to download the copy together, and suddenly his gaze stared at the familiar figure on the other side of the street.

I saw Xiao Yiheng walking out of the door of a flower shop with a bouquet of Yan (color) fresh (yanyan) in his arms, and then he walked around and hurriedly walked to a jewelry shop not far away.

Li Cheng felt strange, didn't Xiao Yiheng say that he would have a private matter to do later? Why are you buying flowers and jewelry again? What kind of private matter is this?

He couldn't help sending a message to Huang Yelun.

Lili Orange: Oh rhubarb, I have something to ask you.

Lili Orange: If an alpha buys flowers and jewellery, what is he going to do?

Pool Prodigal Frog: Brother, do you need to ask?

The prodigal pool frog: It's flowers and jewelry. This is obviously going on a date?

Lili Orange:...

Huo  , hu  , hu  .

Li Cheng crushed the ice in the drink glass.

He squatted gloomily behind the bushes and gloomily looked at the door of the jewelry store.

It's amazing, Xiao Yiheng, dare to be in love with your personal matter, which is to date wild flowers that don't know where it came from, right? For that wild flower, he dared to hang his dignified brother Li in the air for several hours. It really didn't follow the way!

The more Li Cheng thought about it, the more angry, apart from being angry, there was also an unspeakable sourness.

Five minutes later, Xiao Yiheng walked out of the jewelry store. In addition to the bouquet in his hand, he also had a beautifully packaged small box. He stood by the side of the road and waited for a while, and soon stopped a taxi.

Fifty meters away from him, Li Cheng threw away the empty drink cup and also waved to stop a car.

"Master driver," Li Cheng pulled the car door and got into the passenger seat, eyes full of (killing sha), "Did you see the Alpha with flowers and gifts in front? Follow his car. "

The driver master glanced at the omega boy sitting next to him and stepped on the accelerator skillfully.

Isn't it just catching (rape jian)? Small case.

...

Twenty minutes later, two taxis stopped on the side of the road at the same time. Li Cheng originally thought that Xiao Yiheng was going to a park, a movie theater, or a coffee shop. How could he have thought that the address given by Xiao Yiheng was an ordinary neighborhood.

This residential area looks quite new. There are many children chasing and playing in the community, and the family atmosphere is strong.

After getting off the car, Xiao Yiheng walked towards a residential building. Li Cheng followed him far behind, more doubts in his heart.