Wei Huohuo, who was sitting in the last row, watched carefully for a long time, then opened his notebook and wrote a line with his pen.

"Li O Observation Notes" x month x day

The first article is that Li o and Xiao A (guanguan) are very poor. They quarreled directly in class today, so Xiao A is definitely not his brother's rival in love.

...

At the end of the two general education classes in the first week, Xiao Yiheng announced at the end of the class that from next week, the teacher will tell you more professional content.

The children in the class let out a reluctant sob.

"Teacher Xiao...No, now the class is over, we should call you brother! Brother Xiao, we like to listen to your lectures, so let's talk two more sessions! Don't leave!"

"The teacher is much more professional than me." Xiao Yiheng shook his head. "Don't worry, I won't leave. I am a teaching assistant. I will be in every class. In the next three weeks, we will meet again."

After everyone got his promise, he was relieved. Li Cheng thought, oh huh, Xiao Yiheng is quite popular, even this group of junior high school kids are fascinated by him.

After school, Li Cheng was about to leave, but saw a figure of Ping Ting appear outside the classroom.

Xu Yinyin, who is also a teaching assistant, held the textbook in her arms, waited outside the classroom, and looked at the teenager on the podium generously, "Xiao Yiheng, you have finished class? I have something to look for you."

As soon as she finished speaking, the students in the class made a weird scream. Everyone slapped the table and made noise. Some naughty alha directly asked Xiao Yiheng, "Brother, is this your girlfriend? Are you two teaching assistants together? ?"

Xiao Yiheng didn't answer their questions. He nodded to Xu Yinyin, followed her out of the classroom and walked to the preparation office together.

Li Cheng stared at the backs of the two of them, and the phrase "Is she your girlfriend" echoed in her ears, something sour in her heart flashed by.

What's the matter with this senior sister? Yesterday I went to Xiao Yiheng, and today I went to Xiao Yiheng. She is Xiao Yiheng's leg pendant, she will stick it on when she sees him!

If she were not alha, Li Cheng would have to wonder if they really have a (guanguan) department far superior to ordinary classmates as the classmates said...

......and many more!

Even if she is alha, she can't be taken lightly! Although aa love is very rare, aren't Xiao Yiheng's parents both alha? If Xiao Yiheng is like his parents and wants to find an alha to stay with him for life...

Distracted thoughts were in his mind. Before Li Cheng realized it, his feet made the decision for him and drove him to the preparation office.

Li Cheng was a step late. When he arrived, Xiao Yiheng and Xu Yinyin had already entered the office, and a conversation or two floated out of the unclosed door.

"What can you do with me?"

"Actually, I wanted to tell you yesterday." The girl's voice was crisp and sweet, "Xiao Yiheng, I signed up as a teaching assistant because of you."