--No. 3, Wang...

Li Cheng: "..."

Xiao Yiheng finished all this in an open manner and calmly urged: "Student Li Cheng, please start your self-introduction."

Li Cheng gritted his teeth and stood up from the chair, and was forced to step onto the podium.

Two young boys with long legs and straight legs stood side by side. One was rebellious and the other was tall and indifferent. The temperament contrasts sharply, but they are also eye-catching.

I don't know which girl said in a small voice: "These two seniors are so good match..."

With the tip of Li Cheng's ears, he glanced at the girl blankly, wondering if he couldn't understand why he was so cute? Even if it's lalang matching, now it's dancing in front of the cooking!

Xiao Yiheng urged Li Cheng again, and Li Cheng exhaled deeply before finally speaking.

"I'm Li Cheng, you can call me Brother Li. The sophomore next door, Omega, is 17 years old."

Twenty-nine pairs of shining eyes looked at him: "..."

Xiao Yiheng raised his eyebrows: "It's gone?"

Li Cheng said impatiently, "What else? Say that they will go to the food court to eat fried chicken in the future, and they can get 15% off if they report Brother Li's name?"

Xiao Yiheng turned his head and lowered his voice to remind him: "What you said in front of the reporter is very good. Regarding omega (sexual xing) and career choices, you can use this to encourage them."

Li Cheng really had no choice but to repeat what he had interviewed after winning the championship. Of course, the swearing part was not repeated.

The children in the audience were really stunned by him, especially after he heard that he had won so many gold medals as an omega, they showed great enthusiasm for him.

The little omegas opened their mouths wide, and their eyes flashed with Blingbling's light. Li Cheng didn't expect it at all. He just came to the attached middle school for a class casually, and he actually harvested so many fans. .

He was always in the limelight, but now he is a little more relaxed.

It was not until after he had introduced himself and returned to his seat to sit down that he realized with hindsight:...Hey, when did Xiao Yiheng watch his interview? He remembers clearly what he said in the interview?

...

With Li Chengzhuyu in front, the other students also let go of their guts and walked to the podium to introduce themselves.

Generally speaking, everyone's (sexual xing) differentiation is around twelve years old, some are earlier and some are later. Li Cheng listened with ears upright and found that the oldest student in this new class He was only thirteen and a half years old, and he didn't split up at the age of fifteen like him.

Hey, it turned out to be a bunch of little kids.

After introducing himself, Xiao Yiheng distributed the textbook and began to teach everyone.