However, just as Wei Rong hurriedly planned to purchase a pair of swimming trunks worn by Li Orange at a high price, his account was somehow blocked.

Xiao Yiheng hid his merit and fame behind the network cable.

Fortunately, Xiao Yiheng didn't know that Wei Rong was behind that account. Otherwise, he would not only ask the owner to block his ip, but call the police and let the police uncle catch this pervert.

...

"Brother, if you really hate Wei Rong, (gan gan), why don't you tell him clearly?" Huang Yelun asked this question curiously in the classroom.

Li Cheng said irritably, "When did I make it clear to him? I told him the first time he gave me a gift. I didn't have any interest in him."

"No, I mean..." Huang Yelun looked around, lowering his voice like an agent connector, "I mean, you tell him directly, you have a partner now! You find a chance to show love to Xiao Yiheng directly! When Wei Rong saw Xiao Yiheng look so handsome, he would definitely feel ashamed and hide as far as he could."

"..." Li Cheng couldn't help but scolded several times. "Huang Yelun, did you drink too much water in the swimming pool, and you drank water in your head? How many times do you want me to say that, Xiao Yiheng and I are not like that (Guanguan) Department, we are not in love!"

"I understand, I understand." Huang Yelun made an ok gesture, "School rules do not allow dating. My sister-in-law is a good student. You two must do a good job of confidentiality."

He even pulled his mouth horizontally, making a zipper action, indicating that he would seal his mouth quietly and would never reveal this secret.

However, Huang Yelun is quite proud in his heart: See, he is indeed Li Cheng's confidant little brother, even Li knows secretly about dating the male gods of the school. If this news leaks out, I don't know how many people will be heartbroken.

Li Cheng gave up communicating with Huang Yelun because he was afraid that he would be drowned in the waste water in his little brother's mind.

Just as they were talking, the head teacher walked into the class and informed Li Cheng: "Li Cheng, you go to Principal Xu's office, he has something to look for you."

After hearing that the principal was looking for him, Li Cheng put on his school uniform jacket, put his hands in his pockets, and staggered towards the principal's office in the administration building.

Other students would be afraid of the principal, but Li Cheng was no longer used to it. Even the principal would dare to be called a brother.

Along the way, where Li Cheng went to avoid birds and beasts, the students waved their greetings politely when they saw this campus brother. Since Li Cheng won three gold medals, he is now the object of admiration (yanyan) of all the students. He is so proud that he has raised his tail, not to mention more proud.

At the door of the principal's office, Li Cheng didn't even call a "report" and pushed the door openly.

The principal Xu Wanli was standing in front of the display stand full of medals, holding a soft cloth in his hand, carefully wiping the medals and trophies.

This is Xu Wanli's hobby that is not for outsiders. He never let the school cleaners clean the display racks, and every medal on it must be polished by himself.