Dad Xiao: "Look at you, wearing a school uniform and carrying a school bag. When you go out in the morning, you still say make up the class temporarily. If I hadn't called your head teacher, I wouldn't know the school didn't make up the class today! You disappointed me too Up."

"What are you disappointed and not disappointed? You talked too hard." Mother Xiao first scolded her husband, and then turned to her son, "Yiheng, you never lied before. Have you been ruined by someone? Tell you, you are now the most critical time in the third year of high school. Don't play with those bad students. Classmates and buddies' loyalty are all imaginary. Learning your own things is the most important thing."

Look, this is the logic of the Xiao family's parents.

In their eyes, Xiao Yiheng was the seed that inherited all their hopes, and this seed would never grow eccentrically, nor could it grow eccentrically. For this reason, they pruned his branches diligently to keep him away from weeds and cold wind, and abandon all external influences. If a certain leaf does not grow according to their hopes, it must be someone with a guilty heart that is affecting him.

But they didn't realize that as long as it is a plant, it has the instinct to grow toward the sun.

Faced with the interrogation of his parents, Xiao Yiheng did not answer a word. His silence exacerbated the anger of his parents. Dad Xiao snorted coldly, pointed to his room and said, "Go back to your room, reflect on your mistakes, and think about whether you are worthy of us!"

The parents of the Xiao family have always boasted that they are different from other parents. They will never beat or scold their children. Even if Xiao Yiheng makes mistakes, they just make him "reflection".

Just this method of reflection...

Xiao Yiheng returned to his bedroom, and as soon as he entered the door, he was greeted by the wall of awards, medals, and trophies. They represented all the glory that Xiao Yiheng had achieved and became the biggest support for the Xiao family's parents to show off.

Xiao Yiheng put down his schoolbag, pulled a mat and placed it in front of the medal stand.

Then, kneel down.

--This is how Xiao Yiheng's parents let Xiao Yiheng "reflection".

From childhood to adulthood, as long as Xiao Yiheng made a small mistake, his parents would ask him to kneel in front of the wall of gold medals, and kneel for a whole night. These gold medals were like a huge mountain that could not be climbed, and they were heavily pressed on his fledgling shoulders. And this huge mountain was built by himself.

When he was still young, he used to want to resist, but how could the undifferentiated child fight the two alpha parents? As he grew older, Xiao Yiheng learned to keep his true thoughts in his heart.

He hasn't grown up yet, and he hasn't had the capital to resist his parents. Every step he takes is under the close supervision of his parents... But without the (guan) relationship, such days will not last long.

Xiao Yiheng raised his hand and placed it gently on his (chest xiong) mouth.

Under the placket of the school uniform, his fingertips (touching Mo) reached a round object. The metallic medal is attached to his heart, as if carrying the temperature of the previous owner.