Varia : Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"Wha" Yamamoto couldn't understand. "What's with this guy..."Gokudera stared with wide eyes. "So cool" Bell commented. Sakura too stared at Xanxus. She understood how he felt. Although young, she was smart and had good advisors. Her yakuza both accepted her as their leader and someone they would follow without a second thought.

Xanxus violently coughed up more blood. With all the blood on his fingers, the sky ring fell off his hand. "Master Xanxus! We will need to deliberate further on whether or not you are suitable for the rings." One of the cervello twins commented on. "Sh-shut up! If I can't have them, nobody can! Kill them! KILL THEM ALL!" He gave his orders. "Master Xanxus!" The twin looked appalled. "I approve! Way to go, boss!" Bell said excited, as he pulled out his knives. "We're back to our original plan!" Viper commented facing Tsunayoshi.

"How rotten can you get? As if I'd let you!" Gokudera stood his ground in front of Tsunayoshi. The rest of the guardians also appeared ready to fight as well. "You're all half-dead already, aren't you?" Bell smugly said. "Oho, that one too..." Hibari had made his entrance. He was bleeding and looked seriously injured but he narrowed his eyes. The Yakuza princess felt her heart skip a beat when she saw him on the screen.

"This time, we'll do it 1000% right. You're all going to die."Bell taunted. "Are you blind or something? You're two against five! Who do you think the odds are against?" Gokudera questioned. "Two against five? What are you talking about? You are facing an army tens of times greater than this," Viper chimed in this time. The Vongola kids looked shocked. "All fifty members of our inborn Varia squad will be joining us here very soon." Viper sumugly shared. Bell had a huge excited grin on his face.

Reborn and Colonello looked shocked. "What did he say?" Ryohei demanded. "They were already on their way because after our boss's victory, they were supposed to kill the rest of the people here and settle everything. These are our elite, next in battle ability only to us core members." Viper explained unamused. "Wait-wait a minute! We cannot allow outsiders to interfere in the middle of the battle..." One of the Cervello twins tried to reach out to Bell. But Bell turned around and slashed her throat and stomach, killing her instantly. Tsunayoshi looked over in horror.

"Finally, they show their hand."Shamal commented as he grinded his teeth. "Since they've shown their true intentions we will join the battle on Tsuna's side too!" Colonello said more excited than he should have been. "Let us out of here!" He demanded. "You shouldn't have any objections now." Dino said, tightening his whip. "I will fight too." The brown haired boy pulled out his weapon. Shamal and Sakura both stepped up, ready to go as well.

"Understood." the other twin leaped away from the body of her twin. "In that case, the Varia side has been disqualified. The infra-red boundary on the observation box will be deactivated." she said, pulling out the controller and pressing a button. "Let's go!" The camo baby said looking at Reborn. "Wait." Reborn said with Leon turning as glasses. "It hasn't been deactivated." Reborn said.

"How naive. We sabotaged it before. We'd already arranged for all of you to die in that jail cell" Viper said. "What!" Shamal yelled. "Move aside! I'll blow this apart!" The camo baby said, loading his rifle. "It's useless! It's constructed to explode internally if you fire from inside!" the twin warned them. "What?!" Colonello said shocked.

Hibari glanced toward the jail cage. Sakura was in there. If she died... He paused. What was this he was feeling? It was strange. He didn't want to think about what the girl would look like if she were dead. There was a strange tightening in his chest. Sakura on the other hand started to get antsy. She was bouncing from foot to foot; she needed to get out of there. Kai and Bai both noticed this. "Princess." Kai called her. She turned and looked at him and he saw the look that he had only seen from when she was a child. It was a look of desperation. She needed to get out of there. Not out of fear this time but instead determination. He nodded his head to her and began looking around and taking in what was around them.