"Makes sense I guess. Wait! How do you know all of this?" Foxy asked.

"If you must know, I'm still technically human. Unlike you all, I never lost my memories because I was a puppet before Ennard became the animatronic he is. So he never had the opportunity to corrupt my memories," Puppet replied.

"You're... You're one of them!" I exclaimed.

"Yes... and?" Puppet said.

"What do you mean by And? Rest of our friends and my father were killed by a human," I said.

"Yes, but they're also human on the inside," Puppet said.

"For all we know you could have made all of that up!" Freddy argued.

"Freddy!" Foxy scolded.

"You four including Y/n witnessed the murder of the toys when they were human and now they are the exact same as you!" Puppet argued.

"That's enough!" Fredbear yelled.

"Okay, okay, sorry. There's too much going on now and everyone is under a lot of stress," Freddy apologized.

"Good. Well, I suppose now would be a good time as any to begin our journey. First, Y/n, do you have the bats with you," Puppet asked.

"Yes, I have," I replied.

I set out the bats on the table and the other two bats flew straight into Freddy and Chica's grip.

"Okay. Everyone, grab your bats. I just need to be sure what type of power that your bats contained," I stated.

As everyone grabbed their bats, nothing happened until the bats started shaking uncontrollably.

"Y/n, what's going on?" Toy Bonnie exclaimed.

"I knew it! There's other types of power in your bats," I exclaimed.

Small fire sparks came out of Foxy's bat and started swarming around his arm to his whole body.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Foxy, your bat contained Pyrokinesis. Meaning it's giving you fire powers," I said.

"Okay, better tell me how to control it!" Foxy exclaimed.

"I'll get to that in a moment. I just need to check on the...... OH MY MOLEY!" I exclaimed as I saw more powers started swarming around the Toys.

"Y/n, help us!" Toy Freddy exclaimed.

I walked closer to them and noticed some green joules swarming around Toy Bonnie. 

 I turned to Toy Chica and noticed some snowflakes swarming around her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

 I turned to Toy Chica and noticed some snowflakes swarming around her. 

 I turned over to Toy Freddy and noticed some upside down triangles swarming around him.

"Toy Bonnie, your bat contains uranium. Meaning it's giving you energy powers," I said.

"Not as I was expecting," Toy Bonnie commented.

"Toy Chica, your bat contains avalan. Meaning it's giving you ice powers," I said.

"Great, I'm becoming like Elsa," Toy Chica commented.

"Toy Freddy, your bat contains prithvi. Meaning it's giving you earth powers," I said.

"Woah, cool," Toy Freddy commented.

"Y/n, look over there!" Freddy yelled.

I turned around and saw some swirl symbols swarming around Fredbear. 

 I looked at Puppet and he has a bunch of symbols swarming around him.

"Fredbear, your bat contains aether. Meaning it's giving you wind powers," I said.

"Okay, that's fine. Totally fine," Fredbear commented.

"Puppet, your bat contains asterokinesis. Meaning it's giving you the power to control everything in your way," I said.

"That's impressive," Puppet commented.

"Alright, now. Relax your bodies and let those powers get used to your bodies," I stated.

As their powers got used to their bodies, I gave the other two bats to Freddy, so that he can give them to Bonnie and Mangle.

"Promise that you guys would come back," I asked as I held Freddy and Chica's hands.

"We promise," Freddy replied.

Both of them pulled me into their embrace and Chica kissed me on the forehead while Freddy placed a kiss on my head.

"Don't leave us hanging," Fredbear said.

I ran over to Fredbear and Puppet to hug them both. 

 Fredbear placed a kiss on the cheek and Puppet placed a kiss on the left side of my head.

Fnaf Old Memoriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें