CT: Chapter 18 "Catch Me if You Can"

Start from the beginning

"Sounds like a plan. Wait, how are you going to get to Kobe?" C gives Ryuko a "really" look before disappearing. "Oh, yeah." She races down the road and sees C teleporting ahead of her before they both turn in separate directions.

C laughs as he teleports high into the air and activates Shiketsu. They swing from the light poles before shifting into Arashi and flying close to the ground. He notices the lack of cars on the road, but simply shrugs it off and flies faster.

Ryuko rides the Triumph Bonneville with no effort or anything getting in the way. "Where the hell are all the cars?"

"Satsuki Kiryuin had the roads shut down."

"What?!"

"Her family's control cannot be understated, Ryuko."

"I hear that. Oh well, that just means I can go as fast as I want!" She pushes the throttle even more and goes even faster.

C hovers over Kobe and sees Gamagoori leading the charge against an actual tank. C crosses his arms as the tank fires at Gamagoori only to have the shell reflected by a rulebook and blow up Kobe's last line of defense. C spots the patches of Senketsu on Gamagoori's front line. "One school's down. Better swoop in now while Gamagoori reveals in his victory. Shiketsu, Arashi Hari please."

"Understood." Her gloves sprout claws, and they both blast down towards Gamagoori's troops. He slices the patches off each of them and slides to a stop to place the pieces in duffle bag he snatched off of one of Gamagoori's soldiers. He dumps the other contents out and checks over Gamagoori's troops to make sure he got every piece.

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS, C?!"

"Don't mind me, just getting Senketsu back for Ryuko!" C and Shiketsu blast off leaving an enraged Gamagoori behind.

Meanwhile Ryuko and Senketsu are closing in on Kyoto. "Ryuko, C and Shiketsu were successful in Kobe."

"All right, sounds like we need to catch up then!" They continue on until they reach a school being bombarded with music and sound waves. "Great, we got stuck with Jakuzure. Let's get this over with."

"Just remember to not forget a single piece." Ryuko nods, and they both race through the crumbling school while still on the bike. She jumps into the air and with a yell spins around while swinging her weapon. She slices at all of Jakuzure's troops with the black patches on their arms before landing on her bike and catching all the pieces that are in the air. She stops and places the pieces into her metal case where she keeps her Scissor blade as Jakuzure yells.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Relax. I don't have time for you." She gets back on the bike and drives off leaving a furious Jakuzure behind.

"She can't talk to me like that!"

C continues his flight path until suddenly feeling a rise in temperature. He stops and lands on the highway below him. "C? What's wrong?"

"I feel something." He waits for a moment before hearing a motorcycle engine from his left. He turns just in time to see a bike slide to a stop on front of him. The person on the bike turns to look at him with a smirk.

"Miss me?"

"Has anyone ever missed you, old man?" Noth laughs at that before reaching over on his left side and pulling up a black suitcase five feet long and two and a half feet wide. He tosses it to C who catches it. "The hell is this?"

"Saw some of the schematics you uploaded into the server, and thought it'd be fun to make. I also figured you'd want the finished product."

"Wait, I'm still connected to the main server?"