CT: Chapter 10 "Afraid of Myself"

C dodges to the left to avoid Mako's drop kick. She slides across the ground, and C turns around to look at her with tired eyes. "I prefer we don't do this, you have absolutely no chance of beating me." Mako gets to her feet and glares at C.

"That's what you think!" She rushes in with an axe kick that C blocks. She then pushes herself off his arms and into the air where she starts throwing objects from inside her coat at him. He scoffs and turns his back to her making the objects his his coat and fall to the ground. She lands beside him and swings her bat at his stomach only to have him block by lifting his knee up. He clicks his tongue and kicks her back. He thinks to himself as she slides backwards. "I've got to keep it together and stay awake, if I pass out she's as good as dead, but I've been up since five this morning and I only really slept at most six hours all week. I'm so tired... Snap out of it! Keep focused and don't nod off! Unfortunately that means I'll have to go a little harder on her than I want to, but it's better than me accidentally destroying her."

He jumps to the left to avoid another thing being thrown at him only to have his legs wrapped in a chain thrown at him. Thinking on his feet he turns and punches straight down sending himself flying into the air. He grabs the chain and snaps it with two fingers before kicking upwards launching him back towards the ground. He slams down and does two more forward jumps to stop his momentum. He turns to Mako and places his hands in his coat pockets. "Is that all you got?" Suddenly screaming comes from the crowd.

"What are you doing Mako?! Hurry up and beat the piss out of him already!!" C turns to the source and sees a man, a woman, a dog, and a young boy.

"He's distracted! Rush him!"

"Knock his lights out!" C tilts his head before connecting the dots.

"Oh that's your family." Suddenly a chain wraps around him and he turns back to Mako as it tightens pinning his arms to his sides. Ryuko looks at the family in bewilderment.

"They're not even gonna try and stop her?!" C is ripped from the ground and swung around in the air. He is slammed into the ground and then hoisted back up.

"This is human nature, Matoi! Prosperity leads to greed, greed leads to their downfall! One taste of a life of affluence and they're enslaved! Slaves to a system which I created!" C is slammed into the ground again and again and again. "They are nothing more than pigs, pigs in human clothing, pigs that must be tamed by force!" C is still being slammed into the ground until he realizes something.

"TEN STAR GOKU UNIFORM RENEGADE REGALIA!!!" The transformation shatters the chain, but he's still sent into the ground from the momentum. "Damnit. I can't keep my eyes open. The uniform got me out, but it drained my energy just to activate it. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up. C'mon body move. Stay awake. Pinch yourself, hold your breath, do anything! Just don't...pass...out..."

C fully collapses to the floor as Mako approaches him. Suddenly his hair glows sapphire blue and his body falls through a portal before landing on its feet. He is covered in a blue glow as he lets out a shallow breath. His head looks up and his eyes are still closed, but a blue glow comes out his eye lids hiding that fact from everyone. Mako jumps up and points her bat at him, making the end open up revealing a rocket inside. It flies towards him and he lifts his right hand up. The rocket explodes sending a massive fireball into the air and smoke all over C. However when it dissipates, C is protected by a sapphire blue bubble. He lowers the barrier and then flicks his left hand middle finger towards Mako, making a large spike of pure space fly towards her. She dodges it and it soars through the air until it is embedded into the stands, where it dissipates. C lifts his left hand and waves it right making spikes shoot towards Mako from the left. She jumps over and C waves his left hand down making the spikes fall from above. She looks up in horror until a hand grabs her and pulls her back towards the ground. She is caught by a man she doesn't know, Ohma. "Watch yourself, and stay close. I won't be saving you again if you get out of range." She nods and Ohma turns to look at C. "The damn fool's asleep. If I can seal his elements he should wake up. So when I say I need a diversion, make one." Mako nods again. "Alright let's move." They rush forward until stopping due to C waving his hand. Ohma makes a wall of shadows and the spikes sink into them disappearing. Ohma makes another behind them blocking that set of spikes.