Prologue

You enter this realm as Han EunSu. He is a Korean man who was born in 1996, making him 25 years old. He lived an awful life as a teenager growing up in Daegu, South Korea. He was constantly getting bullied at school from both male and female students for pretty much "existing" and no one stood up for him even when they could have. He has complained so many times towards the principal's office and teachers, but they just were giving lame advice such as "ignore them", like bitch how dafaq do you ignore someone that keeps on bugging you physically? To make things worse, he wasn't on good terms with his parents, who barely did anything to help him in his struggles at school. He may have been proud of his younger sibling's educational achievements, but he couldn't help feeling envious for the way his parents treated them compared to you, especially his father...

By the time he was 18, he made a bold decision against his parents' wishes to quit school and enlist on the military earl the age of 20, he decided not to go back home and live another awful life being at home with mom and dad constantly bugging him about life and their continued well treatment of his siblings.

With all the money he earned and saved from his allowance from the Army, he decides to spend it all on a career of combat sports, preferably Muay Thai and Mixed Martial Arts. He sent a letter to his younger brother saying,

"Go tell mother and father that I'm not coming home, tell them I don't wanna live like that bum that I was back in there. Tell them and your sister that I'm going to Thailand for a career in fighting, and no one's gonna stop me from doing so. And besides, no one from my school is gonna miss me, they can all fuck themselves for all the bullshit they gave me."

He moves to Thailand where he dedicates himself to his newfound path of combat sports. After 5 years of fighting in both Mixed Martial Arts and Muay Thai with decent results, he applied for a level 3 Muay Thai instructor course where he easily passed with flying colors, making him the first Korean man to earn such license.

He finally decides it was time to come home to Korea. He enters his home country, unannounced to his own family, feeling more like a foreigner rather than a native. He heads towards Seoul tower and watches the beautiful view of Seoul from above.

He looks at the Seoul limelight and says to himself, "I am ready to turn my life around. I will make sure people will talk about me more than they will ever talk about the president, or those Bangtan dweebs who can't even throw a punch."

Because he was totally unknown to his own people, despite his initial achievements in Thailand, he is determined to take over everything.

And this is where your journey with the Dark Horse, Han Eunsu starts