The Only One For Them

*March 2023

"Hello, beautiful..." I said, in reference to the one lone girl in the lockers.

"Hello, handsome..." she responded.

I still couldn't believe it, really. I was seeing God Sejeong in the flesh once again, the first time I've had since I fucked her with her best friend Prof. Jihyo almost two years ago. Damn, has it really been that long?

Has it really been that long since I first laid eyes upon this pretty little wrestler when I first got back home? It only felt like yesterday when I first met her at her gym, the Gugudan Academy. In which, I wanted to improve my wrestling and grappling after my narrow close win over Kim Jinseok in my UFC debut.

Early on, I felt like I already had a connection with the cute girl. And we made love on our very first meeting. And for an entire month, we had constant sex every night leading up to our next fights, in which we trained with each other in improving our weaknesses. We make a great team and we've been hooked ever since, even though it was mostly online.

The last time I spoke to her was some time back in December. I asked her out to spend the holidays with me, but she was down in her native Gimje. All I got was a video call from her. But hey, at least it was a long and sweet one. We talked about how we've been throughout our careers, our daily lives, and of course, our constant teasing on how we would've fucked each other's brains out if we were together and that was about it.

Words were not simply enough to describe the delight I had the moment I saw God Sejeong herself suddenly enter our gym to train earlier this evening. Even though she was from another gym, it was still an honor to have someone like her visit us. We learned a lot from her and she learned a lot from us.

And now here we were, in the confines of the locker room as we had the place all to ourselves for closing time. Everyone has already left, and there wasn't anything or anyone out there that was going to stop us from whatever we wanted to do...

And with that, I approached the cute girl, taking big heavy steps along the way as I latched myself into her arms. I do the same thing to her, wrapping my arms around her petite frame as we share a deep kiss. Despite the two-year absence, her lips did not lose their touch as they glided in and out with my own in harmony, as if it had registered the very fiber of my lips along with hers.

"Did you miss me?" she asked in between kisses.

"So much... I miss you so much... Sejeongie..." I replied.

In my lust, I caress my hands down towards her ass. Her big plump butt cheeks have been sticking out of her shorts this entire time and I wanted nothing more than to lift her up and grab her with them as she locks her legs into my body in response.

"God, I want you... I want you so bad... I could've fucked you right there in front of everyone..."

"I-... I like the sound of that... ah..."

It took an insane amount of courage for me to restrain myself. I wrestled and grappled with Sejeong for 3 rounds earlier tonight. And every round made me want her more as we slid in and out of each other at every angle and every switch in position.

I could never forget the feel of her big breasts and her plump ass every time we transitioned to a new posture. The touches may have been incoherent and often part of the drill. Yet every touch made me go feral deep down, making me want her more the closer training concluded.

And when it did, I would release all of my harbored lust and unleash it all into her as I started feasting on her neck, leaving hickies all over.

"Oh god... Ohh... G-god... H-Han Eunsu... Eunsu-ya... ahhh..."