My Valentines - Beijing Pt. 2

I felt the heat of the early morning Beijing sun burn onto my skin. I woke up and found myself laying down comfortably on my side. Underneath my arms was my beautiful Chinese companion. I couldn't help but put a smile on my face, seeing this pretty busty angel sleep soundly and peacefully in my arms.

I enjoyed every minute and every moment I got to spend with her. You could say she was my happy pill during my stay here in China. It's a shame really, knowing this was going to be my last day here in Beijing before heading home to Seoul first thing tomorrow morning.

But no, I shouldn't be thinking about that now. Not when I still have her by my side.Today was a special day for us, and I'm going to enjoy and cherish every single moment I'm gonna have with her.

With her angelic visuals up close, I couldn't help myself and give her a short sweet kiss on her forehead. It didn't take long for the young woman to react and she woke up looking at me with her big eyes, a cute smile developing on her face.

"你好..." I greeted first.

"안녕..." she cutely greeted me.

I kissed her again, this time on her lips. I kiss her smoothly and with passion. Fuck! I can't get enough of her! She was perfect in her own ways. She had it all, the beauty, the brains, and the physique, anyone one would kill to share a bed with such a fine young woman like her, and I'm lucky to be one.

As we kept on kissing, I moved towards her side and got on top of her. We took our time and just kept on kissing. We didn't want to stop. This was one of those moments I wished time would stand still...

The kiss was slow, smooth, and passionate. I put my entire weight and body on hers. My abs on her stomach, my crotch grinding against hers, my chest pressed down against hers. And sure enough, my hands reached up, squeezing her delightfully humongous tits, kneading them in circular motions.

She started moaning softly. I pulled myself up a little, watching my hands massage her gigantic breasts. Her eyes stared at mine deeply and I saw a cute and beautiful smile enveloping from her pretty face as I massaged her wonders...

*giggle "You like my tits now, daddy?" she asked. I nodded.

"I've always liked them... how could I not when they're this fucking big..." I sighed.

For several moments, I took my time and found myself feasting, fondling, and massaging her massive tits. I toyed and feasted on her breasts like a hungry predator feasting on his prey. Cheng Xiao's sweet and soft moans filled the room and it aroused me even more.

After doing every possible act I could think of with her tits, an idea came to my mind. For a brief moment, Cheng Xiao gives me a confused look with her big eyes as I spread her legs apart and I get up on top of her in a full mount position.

But then, her expression changes from a confused to an excited one as she sees the position to where my dick was.

"Oooh... I almost thought you didn't want to fuck these..." she uttered, fondling her own breasts to tease me.

"Now why wouldn't I want to fuck them? They're too good to be ignored..." I responded, fondling those massive mounds...

I slap my dick on her face and towards her gigantic tits, taking turns on each. I spit on my cock and on her tits and I placed it in between her boobs. I looked down towards her and she looked back at me. She reached up and squeezed her tits together, enveloping my dick with her softness and warmness.

"You ready?" I asked her, and she quickly nodded in response.

Naturally, I started moving my hips and thrusted in and out of her breasts. I looked at her and saw my cock go in and out of her gigantic mounds. She slid her breasts up and down, I was moaning uncontrollably.